Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firmware Update: NANO/NANO+ 1.2.14

Not sure if this is the actual file so probably email first before using this below
I downloaded the zip file, but the date of the files inside is the 17th of March, so it looks like they're from the previous upgrade. I still wonder why I'd have to get these files through unofficial channels. Should be on the official site imo.

I downloaded the zip file, but the date of the files inside is the 17th of March, so it looks like they're from the previous upgrade. I still wonder why I'd have to get these files through unofficial channels. Should be on the official site imo.
That's why I said, better email him if you want to be sure.
I suspect since the sdcard flashing is not "idiot" proof because you don't get any written confirmation of successful flash, they don't want to have it out there that much.

It's nice, but it doesn't correct the radial colour distortion, doesnt matter what editing software you use, its terrible and it is something autel has to solve

Pic attached for reference is left edge to center, look at that lovely green shading 😂
No, it’s a camera profile for color rendering, so it won’t fix vignetting.

Perhaps you could shoot a lens target and make a lens profile to correct for that?

Pour moi j'ai installé les fichiers un par un avec le docs . Y a que le aircraft qui s'installe pas . Le drone refuse de la faire il clignote rouge . Mais j'ai log et HDR de disponibles.

Good Morning On Friday, March 18, I received my Autel Nano+ Serial xxxx, purchased at Autelpilot, that's the day I charged the batteries and the control, connecting the control with the Readmi Note 9S cell phone, and installed its AutelSky application, when I connected the Nano+ it asked me to do the firmware update, which went smoothly, I did the same for each battery and Autel Skype didn't ask me to do any more updates. That same day I did short test flights and without any problems, everything seemed to work well. On Saturday, I tried to do other test flights again and the app asked me to update the firmware which I did apparently without any problem. Since then, all the flights I have done have had the same problems: 1. Auto take off doesn't work, nano+ turns on motors but won't take off 2. Manual takeoff, I turn on the motors manually and when I give the lift lever it doesn't take off, today I realized that you have to leave the lever up for more than two seconds for it to take off. 3. The right lever for lateral and forward movements does not work when the front or front sensors of the Nano+ have a lot of light or are facing the direction of the sun, setting the sun behind the Nano+ works without problem, the same at night. 4. The autofocus is not working, I have videos that are really worthless 5. The crooked horizon The are some way to reinstall the firmware to Nano+, since this problem was when it asked me to do the second firmware update. My name is Herman Frias, I live in Caracas, Venezuela, and I own a Dji Mavic Mini, which replace my old mini with the best drone on the market and so far I can't say that. Greetings and thanks for your attention

Reactions: trontar
herman, that's a lot of problems to have with your drone. two firmware updates in two days, that's alot too. what firmware do you currently have in your drone? you drone is under warranty, i wouldn't spend too much time trying to fix it, maybe you can make a warranty claim.

Mine said successful but firmware in red and HDR and Log are visible but greyed out – not selectable. Guess I'll try again
There seems to be a bug with Apple where you can't enable HDR or Log until you are flying. On Android it works on the ground. Tested this at the South Florida Drone Meetup this last Saturday.

Reactions: thelimey
No, it’s a camera profile for color rendering, so it won’t fix vignetting.

Perhaps you could shoot a lens target and make a lens profile to correct for that?
the colour issue isnt vignetting, and I'd love to be able to create a lens profile but for the life of me can't get rid of the radial colour tinge, when you look at autel's in camera conversion to get jpegs they obviously have a profile that works, they're just not pushing it out to us quick enough

the colour issue isnt vignetting, and I'd love to be able to create a lens profile but for the life of me can't get rid of the radial colour tinge, when you look at autel's in camera conversion to get jpegs they obviously have a profile that works, they're just not pushing it out to us quick enough
Yeah, I'd like an official color and lens profile too -- but until then, we have to make do with the tools available. I will look into shooting the lens target with Adobe's toolkit when I have time to get it all set up.

FWIW, I do think fixing the vignetting is a key part of fixing the color ring you see. Because I can correct for the vignetting today by using a circular mask in Lightroom to bring down exposure in the center of the image, and then color correct the entire image.

Yeah, I'd like an official color and lens profile too -- but until then, we have to make do with the tools available. I will look into shooting the lens target with Adobe's toolkit when I have time to get it all set up.

FWIW, I do think fixing the vignetting is a key part of fixing the color ring you see. Because I can correct for the vignetting today by using a circular mask in Lightroom to bring down exposure in the center of the image, and then color correct the entire image.
Okay, I'm thinking darken towards the center, apply some green tint to match the edges and then begin the overall editing? Could work, dont have light room though, is there more freedom to edit than photoshop?

The following looks good to me, so far, on an image where the green vignette is obvious:
1) Lens Corrections > Manual > Vignetting > +50
2) HSL / Color > Green > Hue > -100

Is there anything important in the battery firmware? I got my nano + yesterday, did the update and it went without any problems. But the two other batteries that came with the premium bundle are not updated and it doesn't look like the app is even trying to update them. Any problems if I fly the drone with one battery updated and two not updated? I'm a bit scared to do the manual update (from the SD) before even trying the drone :).
1.3.9 is the current version. if they are not at that version let me know and I can provide you the zip to update each one.

Hi, my latest firmware update to V1.2.14 failed, and after restarting it showed everything as updated except for the RC unit, which is stuck at V1.0.4.2. I needed to insert a new battery to try again, and this new battery is also not updated to the latest version but is stuck at V1.3.7.0. I've read that you need to update each battery manually by putting a .bin file on the SD card, but if I go to the Autel nano plus webpage, download section, all I see is release notes but no actual downloads. How do I get my RC unit and new batteries updated, especially when there are no files to download?
That is the correct hardware version for RC. The red will be taking care of, its an app bug.

After the latest firmware upgrade, I've noticed that my RAW pictures are captured at a resolution of 960*540, even though I have selected a 4K resolution for my images.

Des bon a rien . Depuis le 25 fev je tourne en rond. Le Drone ce mais pas a jour mais j'ai HDR LOG.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220408-092508.png
    Screenshot_20220408-092508.png
    239.7 KB · Views: 12
Hi, that's for sure a good news.
I just hope that it will not be as hard to edit as raw files in stills. Do you plan, as everybody ask, to deliver a profile which make possible editing RYYB raw files ? It should be a priority !
I'm a pro photgrapher, I must say that I'm amazed by the sensor + lens quality on this tiny drone (and I own its big brother Evo II 6K, and an Inspire 2 with a X5S...), but it's frustating not to be able to edit footages and stills as I should.
Moreover, panos fonction are great and efficient, more than most of other drones I own, but pease let us choose ours settings as we want (ISO, WB, shutter speed)!
For now, It's like rough diamond, capabilities are huge, but we just can't exploit it.
Its nontheless a good step, keep the good work :)
Don't the MAX files open in Camera Raw or something?

Yes they do. But because of the RYYB sensor, you have strange color casts (A bit better with the last update, but still).
Can you share an example and is this with all Autel drones? I have the Evo II Pro V2 but don't see much issues other than a slight magenta tint which can be corrected.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials