Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firmware Update: LITE/LITE+ 1.2.16

120m from the ground and VLOS are a common thing for most countries, but I'm the first has broken every single rule sometime, not going to be an hypocrite on this topic. Most people never fly VLOS, but the vast majority allways flyes under 120m because going high gets old pretty quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: gophcc
See my reply to you, Autel also asked me to send the drone back for a replacement but I already sent it back to the dealer
so you are in China or the US? I thought since Autel have offices in the US, US returns will go there.

I've tried updating the firmware 20 times, and it fails to download. After this many tries it's up to 5% downloaded. Really frustrated with it, although it sounds like the new firmware is not reliable for everyone. Maybe it's a good thing.

I've tried updating the firmware 20 times, and it fails to download. After this many tries it's up to 5% downloaded. Really frustrated with it, although it sounds like the new firmware is not reliable for everyone. Maybe it's a good thing.
Captain Drone said his update kept failing but the drone got updated. Did you check what version the controller is showing?

Filing BBB complaints...guess there isn't much else to be done.

Captain Drone said his update kept failing but the drone got updated. Did you check what version the controller is showing?
it says my AC firmware is V0.1.17 (in red) - the specific FW versions are shown in this image.

Attachments

• firmware version.jpg
    firmware version.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 12
My controller version is lit up red. What does that mean?>
If only your RC is red, you are fine. I have understand there are different versions of RC on market, will go fine.
Mine also is red, but works OK.

My method of upgrade at last FW was:
1. Uninstall old app
2. Install new app SKY
3. Log-in
4. Start update by Wifi
5. Blocked at 50%....hash...damn...coffee...
6. Restart drone and RC
7. Hit again Update...is possible to give you strange messages like "Cannot do that as drone is flying!" :))))...no worries, try again, again, again.
8. I did managed to start update again after 3 attempts, all giving me that drone is flying (was on floor).
9. 100% completed, green solid lights on both. Restarted both.
10. You may have RC in About -> Firmware in red color, is not an issue as I have understand.

Reactions: 30plusretlaw
If only your RC is red, you are fine. I have understand there are different versions of RC on market, will go fine.
Mine also is red, but works OK.

My method of upgrade at last FW was:
1. Uninstall old app
2. Install new app SKY
3. Log-in
4. Start update by Wifi
5. Blocked at 50%....hash...damn...coffee...
6. Restart drone and RC
7. Hit again Update...is possible to give you strange messages like "Cannot do that as drone is flying!" :))))...no worries, try again, again, again.
8. I did managed to start update again after 3 attempts, all giving me that drone is flying (was on floor).
9. 100% completed, green solid lights on both. Restarted both.
10. You may have RC in About -> Firmware in red color, is not an issue as I have understand.
I also have RC in about Firmware in Red.
Can you tell me what Version it says you have in "About".
My version says RC Control V1.0.4.2 in RED
Is yours the same version number?

Thank You

Mine disconnects and now the remote won’t charge
Both my problems were operator errors. Now the drone is not disconnecting and The remote not charging........I was trying to charge the remote using the phone connection just like I do with my mavic air.

I have updated But when I put the second battery in, there is no update. What should I do?

ไอคอนยืนยันโดยชุมชน
New Features:
  • Added Dynamic Tracking (person only) on EVO Lite+
  • Added the Wi-Fi fast downloading
  • Added the unlock No-Fly Zone application option in China
  • Added the feature to upgrade battery firmware individually

Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
  • Fixed the shot missing issue in Burst Mode
  • Optimized the focus algorithm in Portrait mode to get a more accurate focus
  • Optimized heading accuracy in Hyper lapse
  • Optimized the target locking control performance in video mode
(Apps will be available once approved. Once apps are updated OTA will push new Firmware update)
I have updated But when I put the second battery in, there is no update. What should I do?

ไอคอนยืนยันโดยชุมชน

New Features:
  • Added Dynamic Tracking (person only) on EVO Lite+
  • Added the Wi-Fi fast downloading
  • Added the unlock No-Fly Zone application option in China
  • Added the feature to upgrade battery firmware individually

Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
  • Fixed the shot missing issue in Burst Mode
  • Optimized the focus algorithm in Portrait mode to get a more accurate focus
  • Optimized heading accuracy in Hyper lapse
  • Optimized the target locking control performance in video mode
(Apps will be available once approved. Once apps are updated OTA will push new Firmware update)
Hi just found a file on the Autel Download Site named EVO Lite Series LUT. Guess it's a table needed for video logs. But there's no info how to deal with it (installation? replacement?)

Attachments

• lite-nano-log-cube.jpg
    lite-nano-log-cube.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 8

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy