Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firmware Update: NANO/NANO+ 1.2.14

Managed to open it fine in Adobe Camera Raw 13.4 and a profile called XL724 was showing.
Are they saved from the drone as dng or max files?
Here's my edit.
DNG RYYB_2-HDR(3) copy.jpg

It's a DNG file. And you can see this Greenich / Yellowich tint was talking about, which shows mostly on the edges of the picture. The center is more magenta.
You can do your own profile with a colorchecker passport, but it's not perfect. It's nontheless a progress as before the last update, tinted casts were way stronger, and almost unmanageable.

Reactions: bakerboy
Autel Sky App
iOS: 1.2.2
Android 1.2.16

New Features:
  • Added HDR video support and log mode on EVO Nano+
  • Added the Wi-Fi fast downloading
  • Added the unlock No-Fly Zone application option in China
  • Added the feature to upgrade battery firmware individually
Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
  • Optimized digital zoom performance to reduce the zoom response time and increase the smoothness
  • Fixed the blinking issue in Panorama mode on EVO Nano+
(Apps will be available once approved. Once apps are updated OTA will push new Firmware update)
What about a fix for the RYYB issue editing raw files that have a terrible GREEN tint???

Reactions: bakerboy
hello,
Here I'm trying to connect RC to iOS and/or Android, but it appears as RC disconnected every time.
Looking to install recent firmware with SD card but can't find it anywhere even on oficial Autel site. (there is just "release notes", not a single firmware file),
Where can I get recent firmware for Nano+?
App doesn't work for now, so it has to upgrade via SD card.
Thanks anyway.

Reactions: Landey
Looking to install recent firmware with SD card but can't find it anywhere even on oficial Autel site. (there is just "release notes", not a single firmware file),
Where can I get recent firmware for Nano+?
App doesn't work for now, so it has to upgrade via SD card.
I wish to second that!
I needed a full battery for getting the firmware update to the drone, just disconnects and failures.
Some clever websites suggested to do the update via SD card - but as you (and countless others) already said: There IS NO files for updates via SD card anywhere to download (except on sites also promising instant erotic affairs with supermodels for free).
So Autel - just provide them as long as OTA updates aren't reliably working.

Reactions: jcamevo
Managed to open it fine in Adobe Camera Raw 13.4 and a profile called XL724 was showing.
Here's my edit.
Did you also notice that strong distortion towards the corners?
Dealing with the strong vignetting isn't too difficult, color correction also works more or less, but for removing that distortions you need warping tools. :/

1.3.9 is the current version. if they are not at that version let me know and I can provide you the zip to update each one.
Hi, I'm having the same issue as Ioaniro where the battery that was in the drone updated correctly to 1.3.9 but the other two are showing as 1.3.7.

I wish to second that!
I needed a full battery for getting the firmware update to the drone, just disconnects and failures.
Some clever websites suggested to do the update via SD card - but as you (and countless others) already said: There IS NO files for updates via SD card anywhere to download (except on sites also promising instant erotic affairs with supermodels for free).
So Autel - just provide them as long as OTA updates aren't reliably working.
You need to separate your network. If you are having issues on 2.4 switch to a 5.8 wifi network on the mobile. OTA works well if you follow the basics.

You need to separate your network. If you are having issues on 2.4 switch to a 5.8 wifi network on the mobile. OTA works well if you follow the basics.
Hi there, Blade Strike! ;)
Your name triggers a memory: When I first had the Nano Plus landing on my hand, I waited till the propellers came to a complete stop, didn't touch the joysticks, then changed my grip: And the drone's propellers spinned up again and gave me some small but astonishingly painful cuts in my forefinger. That's what I call a Blade Strike. :D

I've got a mixed 2.4 and 5.8 GHz network with a repeater at my home, always using both frequency bands. Thus I cannot easily switch bands without doing major configuration changes. Shouldn't it be the drone's and controller's job to pick the right transmission band?
I experienced a similar issue with fast Wi-Fi transfer: Working in just a few cases (with small JPGs) for a single picture after about 10 tries. I did not manage to transfer a single DNG or a video file via Wi-Fi. Seems like the same reason.
Hope that issue(s) will be covered with the next firmware update.

Reactions: trontar
Hi, I'm having the same issue as Ioaniro where the battery that was in the drone updated correctly to 1.3.9 but the other two are showing as 1.3.7.
I can confirm is safe to fly, i didn't notice any difference with either the updated battery or the old firmware ones. Hopefully the next firmware will actually be able to detect that the battery needs to update but until then no real issue.

The beta version with tracking is arrived on the Nano + for test.

everything is slowly taking shape

I have installed V1.3.26 today. It's the new firmware BUT autel forgot the active track. I don't find it on my autel nano+

Sorry i made a mistake! I find the "tarck" on the app !!!!

The "Track" is above "quickshot" menu in the app.
I will test it this WE if i can !!!!

Last edited:
I have installed V1.3.26 today. It's the new firmware BUT autel forgot the active track. I don't find it on my autel nano+
- No active track.
- No zoom.
- Not possible to see thumbnails in gallery until you connect WIFI download. So not possible to preview shots in flight.
- If you are connected to a WIFI network and you try to connect WIFI download, it will fail the firts time. But second try it will disconnect from the current WIFI and connect to the aircraft WIFI network.
- Regular download mode not working nor for pictures nor for videos (fails).
- Unable to download videos using WIFI download (gets stuck and after some seconds, fails).
- Impossible to use quickshots since videos need to be downloaded previously to generate the quickshot. And as commented before, video download fails.
- Better shortcuts for adjusting Pro options. Now you can see exposure, shutter speed and ISO values on the main screen and easily adjust them. Pro mode removed from the modes menu, now you acces clicking directly on one of the parameters commented or hitting the AUTO icon.
- Added option for taking off in attitude mode.
- Removed option for video or speed priority in ludicruous mode. I don't know yet if this is because the flying performance in this mode has been improved.

Sorry, yes i find the active track!!!!
The "Track" is above "quickshot" menu in the app.
I will test it this WE if i can

Reactions: lifeisfun

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo