Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New firmware V1.1.66 2024-03-21

christr

Reaction score
New firmware dropped the other day for the V3 series.

New Features​

• Added Smart Controller Wi-Fi casting feature

Bug fixes and optimizations​

• Optimized Geo-awareness in the European region
  • Optimized Remote ID performance in the United States, Japan, and European region
  • Fixed other known issues.

However, still remote ID doesn't show up on normal devices. Sigh.... Didn't try the Wi Fi casting feature, already use the live streaming (RTMP) stuff but didn't bother to try out whatever this new thing was. Would be interesting to know what 'optimizations' were made for RID or the other known issues were....

--Chris

New firmware dropped the other day for the V3 series.

New Features​

• Added Smart Controller Wi-Fi casting feature

Bug fixes and optimizations​

• Optimized Geo-awareness in the European region
  • Optimized Remote ID performance in the United States, Japan, and European region
  • Fixed other known issues.

However, still remote ID doesn't show up on normal devices. Sigh.... Didn't try the Wi Fi casting feature, already use the live streaming (RTMP) stuff but didn't bother to try out whatever this new thing was. Would be interesting to know what 'optimizations' were made for RID or the other known issues were....

--Chris
As usual, no documentation for fixes or features introduced. Come on Autel, get it right for a change.

Reactions: ADOC
As usual, no documentation for fixes or features introduced. Come on Autel, get it right for a change.

It really is not just autel. When’s the last time you saw a DJI firmware release that was comprehensive at all or even transparent about what was done with the firmware update?

Maybe coming to their defence was inspired by the fact that am sitting in my backyard and have been flying three different autel drones from my backyard all morning. I’m never able to do that with any of my DJI drones. They are geofenced to death…… literally. It’s the little things, like being able to take off with my drones that matter to me.

Reactions: ADOC
This new firmware update actually fixed something on my drone. Since October, I've had an annoying "Bottom view calibration error" that I couldn't get rid of. All gone for now. I'll throw the bird up this coming week and see if I'm finally flying above ground level instead of 50 feet under my feet.

El otro día se lanzó un nuevo firmware para la serie V3.

Nuevas características​

• Se agregó la función de transmisión Wi-Fi del controlador inteligente

Corrección de errores y optimizaciones.​

• Geoconciencia optimizada en la región europea
  • Rendimiento optimizado de ID remota en Estados Unidos, Japón y la región europea
  • Se corrigieron otros problemas conocidos.

Sin embargo, la identificación remota aún no aparece en los dispositivos normales. Suspiro... No probé la función de transmisión de Wi Fi, ya usé la función de transmisión en vivo (RTMP), pero no me molesté en probar lo que fuera que fuera esta novedad. Sería interesante saber qué 'optimizaciones' se realizaron para RID o cuáles fueron los otros problemas conocidos...

--Chris
la función de transmisión de wifi , se refiere a que ya puedes utilizar la transmisión inalámbrica desde tu controlador SE a un televisor.

Hello, that version, it is impossible to load it from the SE control. When I did it using the SD card system, it unlinked the control of the aircraft, making its use impossible. I contacted AUTEL and they sent me V1.0.10. I updated it using the same SD method and it paired the control again. But automatically it indicates that there is another program to install V1.1.66, which, well, the installation is impossible again.

Hello, that version, it is impossible to load it from the SE control. When I did it using the SD card system, it unlinked the control of the aircraft, making its use impossible. I contacted AUTEL and they sent me V1.0.10. I updated it using the same SD method and it paired the control again. But automatically it indicates that there is another program to install V1.1.66, which, well, the installation is impossible again.
Yo la tengo instalada de acuerdo como dice la tabla guía en su página, no sé si tenga que ver que antes de instalar cualquier versión de finware, restablezco de fábrica tanto el radio como la nave , con la app del control para ello (maxytools)

It really is not just autel. When’s the last time you saw a DJI firmware release that was comprehensive at all or even transparent about what was done with the firmware update?

Maybe coming to their defence was inspired by the fact that am sitting in my backyard and have been flying three different autel drones from my backyard all morning. I’m never able to do that with any of my DJI drones. They are geofenced to death…… literally. It’s the little things, like being able to take off with my drones that matter to me.
Then it seems to be a missed opportunity to be better than DJI. Don't let DJI set the standard for customer support.

Hello
new on the forum, I start with my greetings.
I recently own an evo II V3 pro and after few testing flights and missions, brings me up the idea to update for C2 class application and updated/upgrded all stuff following this procedure, mandatory to apply for ce label request.
EVOIIProRelatedDownloads-V3OfficialFirmware

Despite many issue and lot of t&e I had successfully update and applyed for C2.

From there the drone won't connect and able to use GPS... tried to downgrade and repply the drone fw, as suggessted repeated with the fw on the sdcard to force reupdate... nothing working!!

already asked for support at autel and awaiting for reply, does anyone in europe occured in the same issue?

Ciao
Ale

Hola
Nuevo en el foro, empiezo con mis saludos.
Recientemente tuve un evo II V3 pro y después de algunos vuelos y misiones de prueba, se me ocurrió la idea de actualizar para la aplicación de clase C2 y actualizar/actualizar todo siguiendo este procedimiento, obligatorio para solicitar la etiqueta ce.
Descargas relacionadas con EVOIIPro-V3Firmware oficial

A pesar de muchos problemas y muchos t&e, actualicé con éxito y solicité C2.

A partir de ahí, el dron no se conecta y no puede usar el GPS... intenté degradar y responder el fw del dron, como se sugirió, repetido con el fw de la tarjeta SD para forzar la reactualización... ¡nada funciona!

Ya pedí soporte en autel y estoy esperando respuesta. ¿A alguien en Europa le ocurrió el mismo problema?

Ciao
Cerveza inglesa
Hola. Me ha pasado casi igual con la nueva actualización del firmware para el control inteligente V1.3.9.13 y firmware de la aeronave V1.1.66, ha quedado sin GPS y con intermitencia del RTK. En caso de obtener de mi parte solución, lo compartire. Un saludo.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo