Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Official Nano/Nano+ Firmware Update Autel Sky AppiOS: 1.3.14Android 1.3.25 May 6 2022

lifeisfun

Reaction score
Lite/Lite+ Nano/Nano+ Firmware Update
Autel Sky App
iOS: 1.3.14
Android 1.3.25

New Features:
Camera

· Added the SHOOT mode (integrated with PHOTO, VIDEO, and PRO mode) with all camera parameter settings and new electronic image stabilization
Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
Camera

· Optimized the recognition of the camera vision
· Fixed the photo number display error in the App
· Fixed the MP4 file download error in Adobe Premiere Pro
· Fixed the errors in HYPERLAPSE
· Fixed camera's minor issues
Flight Control
· Added the Dynamic tracking on EVO Lite (Person only)
· Optimized the aircraft stability while landing
User Interface
· Added lossless picture rotation in portrait mode within the EVO LITE.
· Optimized the screen orientation between portrait and landscape in the App
NANO/NANO+ 1.3.26
New Features:
Camera

· Added the SHOOT mode (integrated with PHOTO, VIDEO, and PRO mode) with all camera parameter settings and new electronic image stabilization
Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
Camera

· Fixed the DNG file color error in the Nano+
· Fixed the photo number display error in the App
· Fixed the auto exposure lock error in the Camera
· Fixed the errors in HYPERLAPSE
· Fixed camera's minor issues
Flight Control
· Optimized wind resistance performance and flight control
Gimbal
· Optimized the gimbal stability
(Apps will be available once approved. Once apps are updated OTA will push new Firmware update)

Insert new battery let everything boot then click the A logo in the left top corner to return to the main Menu and it will offer you the update

Last edited:
This looks like a pretty decent update.

Only tested briefly due to weather here, but FINALLY, it is now a lot easier to shoot in pro mode with settings a lot easier to get to.
Still the EV "button" is only for adjusting the EV, and doesnt reflect what the camera is seeing based on your other settings, and you still cannot shoot in HDR mode or LOG when in Pro mode.
Fix these and it could make a big difference.
Seems you can also change the camera settings for the autonomous modes, although ive not tested.
Hopefully get some flying in over the weekend to test it all out and see what sort of quality is coming out in the DNG files now.....

Reactions: lifeisfun
Quite strange the delay on releasing dynamic tracking for the Nano. I hope it will finally arrive and won't be cancelled.

Reactions: Ruiloba
Camera

What exactly does that mean? Do we now have manual settings in all photo modes? Panorama included?

If the wind and RAW colour issues have been resolved that would go a long way with people considering the Nano/+

10bit colour is still not implemented yet correct? Has Autel said anything on that?

Thanks!

Did some testing this morning.
You can now use manual camera settings for panorama's etc and other flight modes. And they have done a good job on how much easier it is to set them up.
Settings seem to fall back to auto mode every time I changed from one preset shot to another which was kind of annoying. Would be nice if you could just set your manual settings up for photo or video and they be retained across the board until you make a change.....

DNG quality is now a lot better, but I cant say im overly pleased with the final results, but i might being too picky, or crap at taking pics :)

Still seem to be issue with speeds, ludicrous mode barely touched 10 m/s for me, in a moderate headwind.

Reactions: KAZK and aryehb
Quite strange the delay on releasing dynamic tracking for the Nano. I hope it will finally arrive and won't be cancelled.
I Emailed Autel support and they replied Dynamic Tracking is not planned to be made available on the Nano series.

Bit salty hey. I own a nano, so me too.
If you spend 1 minute searching you would know that that what you posted is BS, also doubt that you would get reply like this from Autel, so not sure why would you be "salty".

Ever since I updated to this version, I'm getting false positives on the bottom obstacle avoidance. It says that I'm 15-25 ft or so from something but I'm not, and it keeps beeping. Anyone else get this?

Confirmed I also had it happen to me at 100ft, seems that its giving a false positive . I've opted to just manually turn off object detection when fly in open space. And to turn it back on when returning or landing . Guess we wait till next FW release. Also I did not have any issue with the Lite+ so this bug is only on the Nano+ .

Ever since I updated to this version, I'm getting false positives on the bottom obstacle avoidance. It says that I'm 15-25 ft or so from something but I'm not, and it keeps beeping. Anyone else get this?
Yes, its an absolute pain in the butt

Note on Upgrading the Flight Batteries:

You have to go through all your batteries to upgrade them to their new firmware (V1.3.11.0).

But, I found that it didn't come up with the message to enable me to upgrade them, unless I first turned-off the remote control (having just changed the battery in the drone) and also restarted my App device (an old smart phone) each time. Took about 2 minutes for it to realise it needed to upgrade the battery after booting up the drone.

If it gives you the message and you click to upgrade, the main drone light will flash green rapidly and you get a progress bar. Takes a few minutes.

Once, it just said, "Upgrading..." but nothing happened for 10 minutes. Had to restart everything, including the device running the App, to get it to work.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain