Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firmware Update: LITE/LITE+ 1.2.16

New Features:
  • Added Dynamic Tracking (person only) on EVO Lite+
  • Added the Wi-Fi fast downloading
  • Added the unlock No-Fly Zone application option in China
  • Added the feature to upgrade battery firmware individually

Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
  • Fixed the shot missing issue in Burst Mode
  • Optimized the focus algorithm in Portrait mode to get a more accurate focus
  • Optimized heading accuracy in Hyper lapse
  • Optimized the target locking control performance in video mode
(Apps will be available once approved. Once apps are updated OTA will push new Firmware update)
How are individual batteries updated?

I am pretty sure there is no Autel support for that method. You will need to update the app and then update the firmware via the app.

Ok, this was weird, I downloaded V1.2.16 the day it came out and made sure all my batteries had it as well. Now a month later I get a notification of a new firmware update, clicked start, took about 20min and it turns out that it was just V1.2.16 again with no change in firmware. Then on my next test flight after restarting it would not stay still at 0mph wind. Constantly moving back and forth when there were no stick movements. It was working just fine the flight before, I have been using it for my full time photography business but not able to get the same quality as I would expect so far.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220426-191724.jpg
    Screenshot_20220426-191724.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20220426-191734.jpg
    Screenshot_20220426-191734.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 5
Ok, this was weird, I downloaded V1.2.16 the day it came out and made sure all my batteries had it as well. Now a month later I get a notification of a new firmware update, clicked start, took about 20min and it turns out that it was just V1.2.16 again with no change in firmware. Then on my next test flight after restarting it would not stay still at 0mph wind. Constantly moving back and forth when there were no stick movements. It was working just fine the flight before, I have been using it for my full time photography business but not able to get the same quality as I would expect so far.

Same thing happened to me a few days ago. I gave it a try, thinking that maybe they misspelled the version number, but it failed at 20% and never asked for another update again. It kept flyng as allways.

1st thing to do: IMU calibration than compass calibration.
Firmware update = IMU calib always.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58