Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Official Nano/Nano+ Firmware Update Autel Sky AppiOS: 1.3.14Android 1.3.25 May 6 2022

Note on Upgrading the Flight Batteries:

You have to go through all your batteries to upgrade them to their new firmware (V1.3.11.0).

But, I found that it didn't come up with the message to enable me to upgrade them, unless I first turned-off the remote control (having just changed the battery in the drone) and also restarted my App device (an old smart phone) each time. Took about 2 minutes for it to realise it needed to upgrade the battery after booting up the drone.

If it gives you the message and you click to upgrade, the main drone light will flash green rapidly and you get a progress bar. Takes a few minutes.

Once, it just said, "Upgrading..." but nothing happened for 10 minutes. Had to restart everything, including the device running the App, to get it to work.
How to upgrade batteries noted in first post :)

How to upgrade batteries noted in first post :)
The advice in the first post (Insert new battery let everything boot then click the A logo in the left top corner to return to the main Menu and it will offer you the update) did not work for me. Pressing the autel A made no difference. Restarting the display device, as well as the RC, was the key.

I had a perfectly good Nano+, it flew where i told it to. Then i lost it and got another, and it won't even launch 99% of the time. And when it's in the air, it just stops for no reason.

[EDIT]Per Blade Strike's suggestion, a firmware upgrade with zipfile placed in Nano+ seems to have resolved the problem. It now has been launching without fail. EVO-Nano_FW_V1.4.9.zip

Last edited:
I had a perfectly good Nano+, it flew where i told it to. Then i lost it and got another, and it won't even launch 99% of the time. And when it's in the air, it just stops for no reason.

[EDIT]Per Blade Strike's suggestion, a firmware upgrade with zipfile placed in Nano+ seems to have resolved the problem. It now has been launching without fail. EVO-Nano_FW_V1.4.

Hello, where I could take this firmware in file ( EVO-Nano_FW_V1.4.9.zip ). The oficial site didnt have it.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58