Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Looking for Firmware Files (Nano+)

DriftUAV

Reaction score
A few days ago my Nano+ downloaded an OTA firmware update and its causing the gimbal to go into limp mode during flight. Want to revert to another firmware but it looks like Autel pulled them all from their site.
Is there another repository anywhere for them? or anyone harboring any they could share?

Reactions: ADOC
Reached out to Autel and they shared them to me directly.
Their link was invite specific, re-sharing them from my hosts.
Firmware files are ~ 250mb each, including some instructions on how to flash, and the Android APK for Autel Sky since its relevant to the Nano.

Currently have FW versions

If you have one other than this, please share it to me and I'll add it to this collection.

Last edited:
Firmware files are ~ 250mb each, including some instructions on how to flash, and the Android APK for Autel Sky since its relevant to the Nano.

If you have one other than this, please share it to me and I'll add it to this collection.

Thank you!

Do they allow rollback?

• Love
A thousand thank yous to others on this forum who provided far more useful information than Autel did during many emails back and forth. I am very frustrated the answers I got made it seem like no one read what I wrote.

I was disapointed one of the suggestions was to download firmware onto the SD card and load it into the drone that way without any link at all to firmware or any instructions at all.

Adding to my frustration is after searching around the Autel website I finally found firmware installation instructions, however, I could not find any links to the firmware.

Thanks to DriftUVA for providing the firmware and leading me to the fix.

So when i follow the instructions the green led on the drone blinks green rapidly for one sec then just continues to blink red about every second can someone tell me what im doing wrong?

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo