Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firmware Update: LITE/LITE+ 1.2.16

How do you like the Davinci Resolve? Is easy to learn? I currently don't have an editing program and want to learn.
I think it's quite easy and pretty handy, and it's FREE. There're tutorials on web.

I think mine is in the clear too. My Lite+ might have came directly from the factory recently because the wandering is very minimal. I'll be performing more tests tomorrow but I think I got lucky.

As for the firmware update, holy ****. What an arduous task. It failed 5-6 times in a row (never even getting to 1%). Then after the 6-7th attempt, it commences to download BUT fails after 3%. Finally around my 11th attempt, it starts to download but it takes FOREVER. Then... it fails to 40% (downloaded at that point but still needs to be uploaded and installed to the Lite+) twice in a row. The whole ordeal took about an hour to complete 😂

If I’m not mistaking since I don’t have a 107 license that 400 is the norm everywhere or depending on the restriction of the area, unless you are inspecting the top of a building or a tower them you might be able to fly 400 feet over that object. The difference of been a recreational flyer over a 107 pilot is big. We can not flight at night they can with permission and the right equipment. If you are in the top of a mountain that is not a national park, you can fly 400 feet and be 1000s of feet higher than the people on the city. But do your research because I been known to be wrong plenty……just ask my wife😂

Will do lol

I intend to get my Part 107 license so I'm gonna have to know all the details. From what I heard, I'll have to study for about 20 hours in order to pass it.

What attachment/adapter or gerry rig do you recommed to use with the Crystalsky 7.5 monitor and the new evo lite or nano+? Nothing out yet?

Will do lol

I intend to get my Part 107 license so I'm gonna have to know all the details. From what I heard, I'll have to study for about 20 hours in order to pass it.
I bought this course and will be starting the course soon. Everyone recommends it

Reactions: StrikesuitCeroRonin
I think mine is in the clear too. My Lite+ might have came directly from the factory recently because the wandering is very minimal. I'll be performing more tests tomorrow but I think I got lucky.

As for the firmware update, holy ****. What an arduous task. It failed 5-6 times in a row (never even getting to 1%). Then after the 6-7th attempt, it commences to download BUT fails after 3%. Finally around my 11th attempt, it starts to download but it takes FOREVER. Then... it fails to 40% (downloaded at that point but still needs to be uploaded and installed to the Lite+) twice in a row. The whole ordeal took about an hour to complete 😂
Strange...Up to 20% only makes Download of firmware, not writing it...check your network, try from Wifi , then try from Mobile Data...Sometimes one works better than other, as it gets some "timeout" from download servers.
Also check your Card, try with one formatted in drone, other in computer as exFat.

Strange...Up to 20% only makes Download of firmware, not writing it...check your network, try from Wifi , then try from Mobile Data...Sometimes one works better than other, as it gets some "timeout" from download servers.
Also check your Card, try with one formatted in drone, other in computer as exFat.
I guess I was lucky. My update was done with zero problems and it took just one time. I placed the drone and RC very close to the router and it without a hitch

Reactions: Michael Pu
Reactions: 30plusretlaw
Guys

For slow downloads, switch Wi-Fi bands. Since the new transmission (SKYLINK) is TRI-BAND it can swamp some home Wi-Fi. So if you are on 2.4, try switching to 5.8 or if on 5.8 switch to 2.4. Over a clear network it should only take about 2-5mins to download.

Reactions: 30plusretlaw
Guys

For slow downloads, switch Wi-Fi bands. Since the new transmission (SKYLINK) is TRI-BAND it can swamp some home Wi-Fi. So if you are on 2.4, try switching to 5.8 or if on 5.8 switch to 2.4. Over a clear network it should only take about 2-5mins to download.
Can you tell us how to fix the GIMBAL SWAY?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain