Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

X-Star out & about April 6th

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Was out today April 6th trying to get video of the spring run off. Considering how much snow we had this winter things seem to be pretty calm for rushing rivers. I know its early but I have seen years where the dam would be open on all shuts. Short video because of technical problems lead to landing early. Maybe next time LOL

Hope the technical probs weren't bad.
Are those natural colors or did you apply a lut?

Hope the technical probs weren't bad.
Are those natural colors or did you apply a lut?
Typical camera problem. Forgot to clean the contacts as it sat for months without use. Cleaned them all up and all is good again. The video was shot in log and a rec 709 log was applied with some added tweeks.

Sure makes it look cold and desolate. Which I'm sure was the goal. I like!
I'll have to make sure mine is good too. It's been a while but I plan on taking her up tomorrow to hopefully get some shots of the moon. Will do the gopro too.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Typical camera problem. Forgot to clean the contacts as it sat for months without use. Cleaned them all up and all is good again. The video was shot in log and a rec 709 log was applied with some added tweeks.
Oh man, I forgot about this, glad you mentioned it. My XSP’s camera has been cutting in/out on last couple of flights. I just did an alcohol q-tip clean, the cotton had black marks—DUH!

Reactions: Goober
Oh man, I forgot about this, glad you mentioned it. My XSP’s camera has been cutting in/out on last couple of flights. I just did an alcohol q-tip clean, the cotton had black marks—DUH!

It actually took several cleanings to get it back to normal. I have CRC QD contact cleaner and used it but it took using a eraser and one of my alcohol whips that I use to keep me safe when going to the grocery store. Nothing like going someplace and taking off only to get App disconnected and having to land. I think I will bring a spare battery just in case I need to sort out any more problems.
Its getting old and I know getting going when your old sometimes can be a pain LOL

It actually took several cleanings to get it back to normal. I have CRC QD contact cleaner and used it but it took using a eraser and one of my alcohol whips that I use to keep me safe when going to the grocery store. Nothing like going someplace and taking off only to get App disconnected and having to land. I think I will bring a spare battery just in case I need to sort out any more problems.
Its getting old and I know getting going when your old sometimes can be a pain LOL
LOL, yes, well let me know of any other tips for aging XSP’s w/many miles on the odometer. I’m so used to camera shut- offs and App disconnects it doesn’t panic me anymore. The cam comes back on, App reconnects at some point.

It seems to always come home too, like Lassie...

Reactions: Goober and Tufargon

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials