Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

First crash..this could have been much...MUCH worse.

Yes very similar. My video will sway a little more and try and correct itself slightly quicker causing me to be nauseous watching my video haha. Off to the pros! we shall see what happens. My camera even stutters at one point during the tilt at 40 degrees or so. I purchased a refurbished unit because they don't have any spare cameras for sale. Glad to hear yours is working! I watched videos from when i first got it and they are flawless.

Wow. I’ve managed to not crash so far, but came awful close to a tree this morning. I think it’s amazing your XSP did as well as it did with half a prop missing...

Reactions: ACJunior
Wow. I’ve managed to not crash so far, but came awful close to a tree this morning. I think it’s amazing your XSP did as well as it did with half a prop missing...

Yea I'm glad it didn't hit the ground first or that pole. I did get super unlucky with that auto return to home engaging where it did. It's a super tough drone in that it's hard to crack or damaged any legs however that camera is sensitive.

Ugh, brutal, I'm sorry. All I thought was - of all the places in that open area to gain altitude for the "Go Home"
Just a freak accident. But it is impressive it made it back close to you on 3 props! My one motor died a week after I got mine back (this did take a hard hit in that original crash), flying with 3 props / motors is not an easy task!

Send it back, it stinks..you might not have it for about 3 weeks. But the time will fly and you'll have it back before you know it.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58