Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Did you know your gimbal can point backwards?

Yes. Sensors are clean and I check them at every flight. One additional thing that happens during auto landing is that it settles to just about 2 feet of the ground and stops. A warning shows up on screen saying there is a obstacle in the way and cannot land. I have to force it down.

You know, it's odd. With every F/W update, be it a DJI an Autel or what have you, everyone seems to have different experiences. With the horizon fix, my horizon tilted, which it didn't before, yet for others it fixed the tilt and now my precision landing is so tight and perfect it's not funny, yet others lost precision landing. It's truly frustrating specially since we can't blame Autel or DJI or anyone else as they all suffer pretty much the same, ok DJI seems to have more issues so far, at least mine has. The science is so perfect and complex yet imperfect. I think small variance in the manufacture of the hardware cause the software to work a little different, not to mention the possibility of a loss in a zero during the download process that can make the brain just so skewed to create problems, happens in the "perfect" design of us humans too. I sure as hell am ready for a firmware update!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d