Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firmware Update: NANO/NANO+ 1.2.14

Blade Strike

Autel Enterprise Support
Reaction score
Website
auteldrones.com
Autel Sky App
iOS: 1.2.2
Android 1.2.16

New Features:
  • Added HDR video support and log mode on EVO Nano+
  • Added the Wi-Fi fast downloading
  • Added the unlock No-Fly Zone application option in China
  • Added the feature to upgrade battery firmware individually
Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
  • Optimized digital zoom performance to reduce the zoom response time and increase the smoothness
  • Fixed the blinking issue in Panorama mode on EVO Nano+
(Apps will be available once approved. Once apps are updated OTA will push new Firmware update)

Hi, that's for sure a good news.
I just hope that it will not be as hard to edit as raw files in stills. Do you plan, as everybody ask, to deliver a profile which make possible editing RYYB raw files ? It should be a priority !
I'm a pro photgrapher, I must say that I'm amazed by the sensor + lens quality on this tiny drone (and I own its big brother Evo II 6K, and an Inspire 2 with a X5S...), but it's frustating not to be able to edit footages and stills as I should.
Moreover, panos fonction are great and efficient, more than most of other drones I own, but pease let us choose ours settings as we want (ISO, WB, shutter speed)!
For now, It's like rough diamond, capabilities are huge, but we just can't exploit it.
Its nontheless a good step, keep the good work :)

HDR and LOG format. This should be some interesting testing after the update :).

Hi, do you think to launch Dynamic Track this year????

This update will include it for the LITE+ so shouldn't be long before NANO+ will get it.

Lite/Lite+ Nano/Nano+ Firmware Update

Autel Sky App
iOS: 1.2.2
Android 1.2.16
LITE/LITE+ 1.2.16
New Features:

· Added Dynamic Tracking (person only) on EVO Lite+
· Added the Wi-Fi fast downloading
· Added the unlock No-Fly Zone application option in China ONLY
· Added the feature to upgrade battery firmware individually
· Fixed the shot missing issue in Burst Mode
· Optimized the focus algorithm in Portrait mode to get a more accurate focus
· Optimized heading accuracy in Hyper lapse
· Optimized the target locking control performance in video mode
NANO/NANO+ 1.2.14
New Features:

· Added HDR video support and log mode on EVO Nano+
· Added the Wi-Fi fast downloading
· Added the unlock No-Fly Zone application option in China ONLY
· Added the feature to upgrade battery firmware individually
· Optimized digital zoom performance to reduce the zoom response time and increase the smoothness
· Fixed the blinking issue in Panorama mode on EVO Nano+
(Apps will be available once approved. Once apps are updated OTA will push new Firmware update)

So upgraded app this morning. Proceeded to install firmware 1.2.14. Firmware failed somewhere over 60% completion. I was prompted to restart everything to try again. Now it’s not offering the firmware. Instead, if you look in the application at the about tab; it shows the firmware updated. But it’s in RED. All the individual categories are in standard black. I have the options for log and HDR, but it won’t let me click on them. Anyone else having any “issues”?

Reactions: Rumpleproofskin
So upgraded app this morning. Proceeded to install firmware 1.2.14. Firmware failed somewhere over 60% completion. I was prompted to restart everything to try again. Now it’s not offering the firmware. Instead, if you look in the application at the about tab; it shows the firmware updated. But it’s in RED. All the individual categories are in standard black. I have the options for log and HDR, but it won’t let me click on them. Anyone else having any “issues”?
Same or almost same here upgraded failed but all the firmware versions black except remote, which is red. The main problem is that I'm unable to download wirelessly pictures or video from the drone. Also picture not showing preview in the gallery.

J'espère pour moi que ça va aller car depuis l'achat impossible de mettre à jours le Drone.
autel me font tourné en rond .....
Bien des incapables . J'attends toujours l'étiquette de retour.... Des branlettes pour le moment autel

Me too, exactly same on my nano+

Anyone with problems tried to re-install the app and format the SDCard in the drone? I think that should prompt you to upgrade again.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JuniorPilot2024