Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

When will the Nano / Nano + begin shipping?

In the follow-up it says that it takes 10 days ... we'll see.

Attachments

• Screenshot 20.12.2021.jpg
    Screenshot 20.12.2021.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 25
The way I buy drones is this: Whoever delivers the best drone first I buy that and then sell my other drone that was second best on E-Bay. For example, I own the DJI Air2s, but have pre-ordered the Autel EVO LIGHT+. When I get that, I will sell the air 2s. I recently purchased the Mavic 3 and Sold my Autel Evo 2 6k Pro. The Mavic 3's 5k camera isn't as good, but I liked the zoom, speed, and battery life of the mavic 3 more, so I bought it and sold the Evo2 Pro. When the evo3s come out I will probably sell my Mavic 3 and buy an Evo3.

The way I buy drones is this: Whoever delivers the best drone first I buy that and then sell my other drone that was second best on E-Bay. For example, I own the DJI Air2s, but have pre-ordered the Autel EVO LIGHT+. When I get that, I will sell the air 2s. I recently purchased the Mavic 3 and Sold my Autel Evo 2 6k Pro. The Mavic 3's 5k camera isn't as good, but I liked the zoom, speed, and battery life of the mavic 3 more, so I bought it and sold the Evo2 Pro. When the evo3s come out I will probably sell my Mavic 3 and buy an Evo3.
same here except i can't seem to manage to sell any of my past drones; i find an excuse to keep them: waypoints, smart controller, no registration, obstacle avoidance, tracking, etc. except of course if it's the same model: sold mini for mini2, will sell mini2 for mini3. i honestly don't think i could ever sell the evo2pro/sc.

Autelpilot has now changed its shipping time to within the next 48 hours and that the goods will be in stock within the next 24 hours.

good points; ken dobo true to form. dji and autel is the difference between a company with 6 billion workers vs. 6 workers. i'm pretty sure even they didn't know for sure when product was going to ship. it's only been 60 days and i say we are lucky it hasn't been 6 months.

Reactions: Theborg
good points; ken dobo true to form. dji and autel is the difference between a company with 6 billion workers vs. 6 workers. i'm pretty sure even they didn't know for sure when product was going to ship. it's only been 60 days and i say we are lucky it hasn't been 6 months.
As mentioned, the first models will be shipped this week. Several stores in China and Europe have already confirmed this.

At Autelpilot, the drone is now in stock and available.

dji and autel is the difference between a company with 6 billion workers vs. 6 workers.
Its 14000 DJI employees to a few hundred Autel Robotics employees but I get the point. DJI also made sure they had the M3 in production before they announced it officially with a launch date. Pretty sure the new Autel drones were still vapor when they were announced.

Reactions: Theborg
Autel have today said they will ship in January.

Source, because well, you know :rolleyes:

Twitter:
This is just Autel in the USA.
As I said, I have in writing from Autel in China that the goods will be shipped this week.

Also, there are already distributors that have the goods in stock.

What more confirmation do you need?

Just wait a few more days and the first ones will be delivered.

Attachments

• 021F3E9F-A67C-456F-9BD7-AB2DA7109B6D.jpeg
    021F3E9F-A67C-456F-9BD7-AB2DA7109B6D.jpeg
    280 KB · Views: 19
Its 14000 DJI employees to a few hundred Autel Robotics employees but I get the point. DJI also made sure they had the M3 in production before they announced it officially with a launch date. Pretty sure the new Autel drones were still vapor when they were announced.
obviously they ran into a problem(s) with the drone and the launch has been delayed (by less than 90 days which is not bad). what would like autel to do, take a page from dji and launch junk into the real world whether it's ready or not? dji didn't make sure of anything, they fumbled and mishandled the m3 launch which was almost a disaster. as of now, the autel launch will be better than the m3 launch. that is, unless we continue to give dji a pass.

Reactions: Saladshooter
obviously they ran into a problem(s) with the drone and the launch has been delayed (by less than 90 days which is not bad). what would like autel to do, take a page from dji and launch junk into the real world whether it's ready or not? dji didn't make sure of anything, they fumbled and mishandled the m3 launch which was almost a disaster. as of now, the autel launch will be better than the m3 launch. that is, unless we continue to give dji a pass.
From what I remember the launch of the Autel EVO 2 Pro wasn't exactly flawless either - there were plenty of updates to fix issues - I'm OK with that and I think any new drone on the market will have it's fair share of updates that will be needed.

I would expect that the latest EVO lite / Nano release will be no different - you can bet that there's going to be issues especially around some of the automated follow modes - Autel has never done well with this. Skydio has that down, DJI is a second - Autel always last.

Personally I never saw the appeal of having a drone follow me in the woods - that's just me.

I cant wait to see what the Nano + camera can do - I'm hoping it at least on par with the air 2 if not better.

Autel have today said they will ship in January.

Source, because well, you know :rolleyes:

Twitter:
No they do not have product and if they do it is one unit. I reported a glitch in the 1.0.36 android software they released days ago, Maps did not work and crashed software. They fixed the next day and sent out the new 1.0.38 which I now find and reported a glitch with the altitude and distance which was 800 and 500 ft. limited. These guys at Autel do not know crap and can;t even get the software right. If they have units they better ship fast before they loose the othe 25 customers they have left.

I ordered through Autel Pilots, do then send tracking information when they ship?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm