Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

When will the Nano / Nano + begin shipping?

So I placed my order on Jan 2nd for a Red Nano+, have not heard anything, and sent them an email if my order had shipped, they said the red is not in stock and don’t have a specific date when the red will be available.

How long do you think I should hold onto my order?

So I placed my order on Jan 2nd for a Red Nano+, have not heard anything, and sent them an email if my order had shipped, they said the red is not in stock and don’t have a specific date when the red will be available.

i think that depends on who you paid, how you paid for it, and how much you paid...if you are willing to disclose that information.

I would contract Autelpilot and ask for a different color model that is available, This will speed up the delivery.

Good luck,

this was a pretty interesting and lively thread. well worth going back and re-reading the comments over the days and the weeks leading up to the nano and lite launches.

i wanted to point out the even a big company like dji suffers from delays. autel is not the only company that has issues from time to time. please keep that in mind when you equate product announcements with dishonesty and ineptitude.

this was a pretty interesting and lively thread. well worth going back and re-reading the comments over the days and the weeks leading up to the nano and lite launches.

i wanted to point out the even a big company like dji suffers from delays. autel is not the only company that has issues from time to time. please keep that in mind when you equate product announcements with dishonesty and ineptitude.

Agree it was interesting and lively - I did finally get my Nano plus from a local distributor here in the US - so fay I'm very happy with it. The US distributors seemed to avoid the gimbal issues that plagued the early release coming directly from chinese distributors. I still stand by everything I stated here about the lack of transparency coming from Autel during the product release period - and I still couldn't care less what DJI does...lol

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm