Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

When will the Nano / Nano + begin shipping?

Looks like the Nano is now available on Amazon - if you search for EVO Nano.

Looks like a bogus ad - and it's way overpriced

The price is $1,483 - with delivery January 20th - February 9th.
It's being sold through Y-LiTrendy

• Haha
Reactions: PingSpike
Looks like the Nano is now available on Amazon - if you search for EVO Nano.

Looks like a bogus ad - and it's way overpriced

The price is $1,483 - with delivery January 20th - February 9th.
It's being sold through Y-LiTrendy
we've heard of this seller before, the ad isn't bogus. looks like a "pre-order" to me and they probably jumped the gun. they wouldnt be the first seller to sell hard-to-get items before they are ready for a super high price. prob a sign that we are getting close.

Reactions: PingSpike
New email from autelpilot.com (shipping within a week):

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your patience and understanding! We are delighted to inform you that the Autel EVO Nano, EVO Nano+, and EVO Lite+ will be shipped soon (within a week)!

If you have placed a preorder in our store, your order will ship by DHL Express priority. When the goods are ready to ship, we will resend you a shipment notification. and we’re sure you will be one of the first to receive the drone!

Please Note: Only EVO Nano, EVO Nano+, and EVO Lite+ series can ship at this time

Yours Sincerely

Eric

www.autelpilot.com

I emailed Autel today asking when they will ship.

Their response:

On 14 Dec 2021, at 16:26, May <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello Rich,
We appreciate your interest in our new model! Our company is just as excited for the EVO Nano and Lite series as you are and we cannot wait to bring them to market. At this time, all of the latest information can be found at the links I have placed at the bottom of this email. We do not have any more information regarding the product than what is on our website.

In terms of availability in both timing and retailers, we have not been given those details as well. As soon as we have more information regarding when the Nano and Lite series will be available and where you can purchase it, we will update our website accordingly. For the time being, please find the pricing information below and check out the links I mentioned. As always, if you have any more questions please feel free to reply to this email and I will address them to the best of my ability.

Thank you for your continued support of Autel Robotics, stay healthy and fly safe!

• EVO Nano: USD $649
  • EVO Nano+: USD $799
  • EVO Lite: USD $1149
  • EVO Lite+: USD $1249

EVO Nano information: EVO NANO Series-Autel Robotics

EVO Lite information: EVO LITE Series-Autel Robotics

General Nano/Lite Information: EVO Nano Series | EVO Lite Series. Meet the New Additions to the Autel Lineup.

Best regards,

Mariah May | Technical Support Agent
[email protected]

Looks Like B&H Photo just removed the Nano and Nano plus from their store - before they were listed as shipping by Feb of 2022 - they are now listed as discontinued....Interesting.

Looks Like B&H Photo just removed the Nano and Nano plus from their store - before they were listed as shipping by Feb of 2022 - they are now listed as discontinued....Interesting.
I just checked with B&H sales department - they are showing the Nano and Nano + as discontinued on their website. I spoke with one of their staff members who sells drones and he told me that B&H is in the process of refunding their pre-order customers as these drones will be delayed well into 2022 or Autel may cancel the drones altogether. This is from the B&H sales folks directly.

• Wow
Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
Autelpilot.com and the official Autel store in China have also confirmed that the shipment will be next week.

I hope to see reviews soon.

First: Like I wrote, I ordered from rcgoing.com (kenautelevo2pro is right)
Second: I´m not in the US and I´m aware of possible warranty disadvantages
Third: My commend was meant to be as an information, that shipping is now starting (because of the uncertainties when the drone will finally be released)

I hope this information is usefull for some people.

Last edited:
First: Like I wrote, I ordered from rcgoing.com (kenautelevo2pro is right)
Second: I´m not in the US and I´m aware of possible warranty disadvantages
Third: My commend was meant to be as an information, that shipping is now starting (because of the uncertainties when the drone will finally be released)

I hope this information is usefull for some people.
yeah let us know what you get. seems like the drone has already made it's way to some of the shops on the streets of hong kong. it's been many years since i've strolled down nathan street and electronics row and elsewhere but i can imagine there are literally thousands of drones are on display in the shop windows. wouldnt surprise me if the new autels have made their way out the back door of the factory.

Even Autel directly in China is shipping the drone starting next week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Theborg
yeah let us know what you get. seems like the drone has already made it's way to some of the shops on the streets of hong kong. it's been many years since i've strolled down nathan street and electronics row and elsewhere but i can imagine there are literally thousands of drones are on display in the shop windows. wouldnt surprise me if the new autels have made their way out the back door of the factory.

As soon as I get the drone (I hope within the next two weeks), I will share my first hands on impressions :)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm