Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Nano/Nano+ Firmware Update 10/10/2022 ( Dynamic tracking available) iOS: 1.4.51Android 1.4.32

Google Play store
I'm using an iPhone. I've tried to upgrade through the app, but I kept getting errors. Essentially, I would like to upgrade the firmware upgrade directly t the SD card and install it manually.

The firmware update will install when the App updates. That should happen automatically as with your other phone apps.
I mean, I've been prompted by the app to upgrade the firmware, which I've tried, but I keep getting errors, such as device disconnected, etc.

The app offered me the new firmware update so i started it but didn't notice my phone battery was below 50% so it failed.
Now it doesn't offer me the OTA update anymore. Is there a fix for this issue? It still binds and flies normally, so nothing is bricked. Thanks!

The app offered me the new firmware update so i started it but didn't notice my phone battery was below 50% so it failed.
Now it doesn't offer me the OTA update anymore. Is there a fix for this issue? It still binds and flies normally, so nothing is bricked. Thanks!
Clear Cache and Data in the app or Delete and reinstall the app.

Are the binaries available somewhere?
I'm having the same problem with my new Nano+. Updates to the FW keep failing. Looking for the download so I can put it on my SD card like I do with the E2P. No luck so far. Very strange.

Contact Blade Strike. He might be able to help you.
I figured it out. I had a corrupted SD card so I swapped it out for a good one BUT it was too slow for this drone. I put in one I was using in another drone and everything started working like it should. One would think I would get an SD card error or something but I guess that hasn't been worked into the software yet.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles