Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firmware Update: NANO/NANO+ 1.2.14

Hi, does anyone still have old firmware zips? I am currently on holiday in Taiwan, and I made the mistake to install the mandatory "security database update" this morning. Before the update I could fly everywhere and also (slightly) higher than the altitude restrictions. For example on elephant mountain next to Taipei, I walked a bit downhill to a more quiet spot to avoid annoying other tourist. To compensate the difference in the starting position, I wanted to fly slightly higher (80m instead of the allowed 60m). Before the update this was possible with my nano, now it isn't and I could not override it. I was hoping by going to a very early firmware release to be able to damage/delete the security database. Just to clarify, I would consider my self as a responsible drone pilot and this is not about breaking the law. Just being able to select starting positions more freely.
Thats wild, I thought everyone got an autel because there weren't any of these sorts of restrictions or geofencing?

Thats wild, I thought everyone got an autel because there weren't any of these sorts of restrictions or geofencing?
Yeah, I was also surprised. The factory settings of my drone were without geo-fencing, because the security database is missing. But after installing it, the problems appeared. So, if this ever pops up, turn off the app, clear the cache and storage and use the drone in offline mode from that point on :D

Btw. the nfz are active for china (including all the areas china thinks they belong to china and japan):

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottD