Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firmware Update: LITE/LITE+ 1.2.16

I found a dangerous problem , after updating the new firmware , the remoter have problem , disconnecting many times in the air , also refresh home point in the air , it is seem the new remoter firmware has a big problem .

does anybody have the same problem?
Mine was doing all that before the update. Now after the update my RC won’t charge. I don’t want to return the drone I just wanted fix.

New Features:
  • Added Dynamic Tracking (person only) on EVO Lite+
  • Added the Wi-Fi fast downloading
  • Added the unlock No-Fly Zone application option in China
  • Added the feature to upgrade battery firmware individually

Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
  • Fixed the shot missing issue in Burst Mode
  • Optimized the focus algorithm in Portrait mode to get a more accurate focus
  • Optimized heading accuracy in Hyper lapse
  • Optimized the target locking control performance in video mode
(Apps will be available once approved. Once apps are updated OTA will push new Firmware update)
Is there a special reason why downloading the firmware can't be done over wifi? Doing it via cellular broadcast is much more expensive. (Whenever wifi on the mobile device is turned on, the download fails.)

Is there a special reason why downloading the firmware can't be done over wifi? Doing it via cellular broadcast is much more expensive. (Whenever wifi on the mobile device is turned on, the download fails.)
Note to myself: next time re-boot mobile device with wifi on prior to download. Then it works :)

😅
please check the video.

That's on the las version of the Autel Sky App? On my Autel Sky App (last version for Android) satellites are shown in number, not in bars anymore and the signal bar indicator has also changed design.

You are in a high populated/interference area, so that affects performance of the signal.

Ensure you set the phone in airplane mode, as WiFi, Bluetooth and mobile signal interfere directly with the controller, as it's super close to the controller.

I am quite used to update failures. :confused:

DJI offers DJI asistant app for PC to help FW process, one connects the drone to PC for FW update and parameter adjustment. DJI do not recommend update thru mobile device.
But in real world I always failed at DJI asistant, while update thru iphone/wi-fi always work after some try, yeah, keep trying and it finally get thru.

Some devices such as cameras can be updated thru a pre-downloaded SD card. I don't understand why drone companies don't do this.

Why are you flying over 1000ft in the air? That may be your problem on a few levels.
I don’t think he is in the US and we don’t know the rules of his country. It would be foolish to post that on YouTube if the rules of his country doesn’t allow that.

I don’t think he is in the US and we don’t know the rules of his country. It would be foolish to post that on YouTube if the rules of his country doesn’t allow that.
It is dangerous flight under any conditions in a populated area like that. I don’t know many countries that allow 1000’ agl dlights?

I used to process geo unlocks for DJI/ QEP for most regions, do not new to other regions regulations.

It is dangerous flight under any conditions in a populated area like that. I don’t know many countries that allow 1000’ agl dlights?

I used to process geo unlocks for DJI/ QEP for most regions, do not new to other regions regulations.
A question for you, how does Autel do geofencing?
For example. an American buy Lite+ in China and take it back to the States, is it going to have geofencing?

100% agree with that. This is the second video I see from him and both had been recorded from outside the city. I think he goes to the mountains to do those recordings but I could be mistaken. I seen a few people getting fines for posting videos of their drones while doing something they shouldn’t have. They are the ones that make flying a drone a hassle for the rest.

So is 400 ft the limit despite going to remote areas to film? Not that I will attempt this because I live in a city
If I’m not mistaking since I don’t have a 107 license that 400 is the norm everywhere or depending on the restriction of the area, unless you are inspecting the top of a building or a tower them you might be able to fly 400 feet over that object. The difference of been a recreational flyer over a 107 pilot is big. We can not flight at night they can with permission and the right equipment. If you are in the top of a mountain that is not a national park, you can fly 400 feet and be 1000s of feet higher than the people on the city. But do your research because I been known to be wrong plenty……just ask my wife😂

Reactions: StrikesuitCeroRonin

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791