Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

When will the Nano / Nano + begin shipping?

Theborg

Reaction score
I'm selling my Mini 2 and a few other items to make room - I'm curious how long I'll need to wait.
I'm assuming that production is underway at this point. Some vendors are advertising mid November delivery.

There No single nano review yet? It sounds like a paper announcement of a product No one saw. I am waiting to see it touch it read a couple of reviews... and just then to buy it, But I also put on sales my mini 2 ;)

Reactions: Theborg
I did with Advexure.com can’t wait just have no clue either when they will start shipping.
I pre ordered and paid for the nano plus bundle from Drone-Works.com sold my mini2 and also sold my Mavic 2 zoom i will also purchase the Nano lite to replace the mavic 2 zoom as I already have a Autel Evo 2 as my main drone. I am as well can’t wait and have no clue either of when they will start shipping. But the drone manuals are available on the Autel web site .

I pre ordered and paid for the nano plus bundle from Drone-Works.com sold my mini2 and also sold my Mavic 2 zoom i will also purchase the Nano lite to replace the mavic 2 zoom as I already have a Autel Evo 2 as my main drone. I am as well can’t wait and have no clue either of when they will start shipping. But the drone manuals are available on the Autel web site .
Does anyone know if the Autel v2 smart controller will work with the Nano series??

I've seen absolutely nothing to suggest the Nano or Lite will work with the SC 😔
It is actually shipping with an entirely new controller so that is part of it too I'm sure. I wouldn't' want a smart controller personally for a Nano but that's me.

Reactions: PingSpike
I wouldn't be surprised if it was already End-Of-Life and soon to lose support...considering how Autel treats their other drones and their customers.

Yes - from Empire Drone.
I have some swamp land that I would like to sell, no one has seen it but I can describe it and maybe get someone to pay me in advance! P.T. Barnum was correct with all these pre-orders to fund a Chinees company, "A sucker is born every minute".

That is your opinion and your choice and money to do whatever you want to do with it. However to ostracized other people’s decision that is made solely based on their own personal needs or desires is comments that you should keep to yourself , as we are here to encourage and help one another not bully or be a negative influence.
That is my 2 cents on this ….
Have a very good day!!

That is your opinion and your choice and money to do whatever you want to do with it. However to ostracized other people’s decision that is made solely based on their own personal needs or desires is comments that you should keep to yourself , as we are here to encourage and help one another not bully or be a negative influence.
That is my 2 cents on this ….
Have a very good day!!
I heard back from Empire Drone yesterday - they're looking at December / January dates for shipping - between the chip shortage and shipping bottlenecks it will be what it will be. Until then I'm loving my EVO 2 Pro and I'll patiently await my EVO Nano +. oh...and I'll ignore the trolls that spout nonsense...lol.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supa_jb