Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

The V1.5.8 is now officially released!

Only the camera, gimbal and escapes have been updated.
Nothing on the flight controller so no new flight functions.
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Did anyone already flew their Evo to see how stable is the gimbal? I didn't have a chance to do it yet.

Not yet, here rain and wind for three days and according to the weather, it will last all week.
So I'm still waiting before doing the update.

Reactions: macoman
I updated mine after months of inactivity took it out today and it flew flawlessly. The video was excellent.

Reactions: macoman and Ansia
I was planning in taking the drone out today but is going to be very windy and cold... looks like for the entire week only this coming Thursday, could possible take the drone for a test flight. It's going to be 36F maximum for that day but winds is going to stay below 7MPH.

I wanted to test on Sunday, but the weather was bad. Today it is sunny, there is sun and not too windy, but I finish the work at 5:00 pm and in France it is forbidden to fly a drone 30 minutes before sunset and the sun sets 17:00. I hope to test this weekend!

Reactions: macoman
False, dear friend, in France, for latitudes between 30 ° and 60 °, the aeronautical night begins 30 minutes after sunset
sun and ends 30 minutes before sunrise.
so you can fly until 5:30 p.m.
D.G.A.C. Source.

False, dear friend, in France, for latitudes between 30 ° and 60 °, the aeronautical night begins 30 minutes after sunset
sun and ends 30 minutes before sunrise.
so you can fly until 5:30 p.m.
D.G.A.C. Source.
Yes you are right, I just checked! It’s good 30min after sunset. I don’t know why I thought it was 30 min before sunset?

Noticed when I updated that the release notes say RC PANEL V1.1.18.0 but the drone says V1.1.19.0 ;)

Someone on Autels Facebook page also posted about that and Autel responded say its just a typo

How come in my RC Panel Version shows as V1.1.19.0 but the new FW update show V1.1.18.0? Did I do something wrong? All other parameters are correct in my FW Version.

82185323_2630729657007876_5282483309320863744_o.jpg

Reactions: Pman
Guess they are too busy with the Evo 2 to bother changing it ..... I dont think I've ever been on their facebook page.

Facebook is crap... I deleted my account in 2012 and don't regret it at all.

Trouble is most of these manufactures use social media more these days then web pages. Using it to just stay up to date on whats happening is all I use it for.

Trouble is most of these manufactures use social media more these days then web pages. Using it to just stay up to date on whats happening is all I use it for.
They use also twitter which is also to stay up to date and also to provide technical support. Twitter is less intrusive and more text based info.

Yeah, I dont use it much either. Mainly just to see my grandkid stuff. Have never had a Twitter account. Dont know why I would want/need one.

I have noticed that most of us on this forum are "older" and I think it's that way for the Yuneec one as well. Dont belong to the DJI one but I imagine the average age is lower because of the wider product range and sales volume.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller