Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

FIRMWARE V1.4.9 is now officially released!

Only one flight? Assuming you've recalibrated the gimbal, I've found that if the horizon is tilted when I power up and take off, it will stay tilted. If that happens, I land, reboot and it often readjusts to straight and then it stays straight. I'm convinced they've improved things, but it's still not perfect.

LP
I have to admit that I didn't recalibrate the gimbal... Will do next time when I have the chance to fly.

Reactions: LeafPeeper
I upgraded to this firmware wirelessly when prompted, but when I check within the Explorer app to see which firmware version I'm on, there's a whole list of components, each with its own number. Is there a way to confirm that I have the latest firmware number overall?

I upgraded to this firmware wirelessly when prompted, but when I check within the Explorer app to see which firmware version I'm on, there's a whole list of components, each with its own number. Is there a way to confirm that I have the latest firmware number overall?

I'm not aware of any, but you could compare to this -> Release Notes

LP

Here are the versions of an up to date Evo with firmware 1.4.9.
Screenshot_20190725-115026_Autel Explorer.jpgScreenshot_20190725-115035_Autel Explorer.jpg

Thanks Ansia and LeafPeeper.
Yep, ditto.
Seems to me there should be a header to say what version. I was at a loss to trying to figure out if I had the latest version or not. This explains it, thanks.
butch

Reactions: 399AGL
Well....
My drone got to Washington...
"No problems"

So hopefully I won't constantly get parameter config failed when I try and zoom and well be able to download images.
Even though it was on the note, no comment about the gimbal reboot if you're pointing down.

Sigh.

guys i will be getting my new evo drone in a few days and it comes with extra battery's , now my question is to update all the battery wich version i download " EVO_FW_V1.4.9.in " that 1 for each of them?

guys i will be getting my new evo drone in a few days and it comes with extra battery's , now my question is to update all the battery wich version i download " EVO_FW_V1.4.9.in " that 1 for each of them?
or since i see people have problems with this should i just get EVO_FW_V1.3.3.bin . My first time to get a drone and as a rookie i dont wanna get to those problems ? what do i do guys

Update to the latest firmware. Do the update as many times as batteries you have. In Autel's warranty disclaimer it says you must be in the latest firmware to receive warranty.

Update to the latest firmware. Do the update as many times as batteries you have. In Autel's warranty disclaimer it says you must be in the latest firmware to receive warranty.
thank you

My Evo was perfect until I done the latest firmware upgrade. Now the camera makes a loud vibration sound and the vibration is In the video footage. I tried everything I can possibly do. I have to send Evo in, unless there is a miracle fix....:(:(

Only a small problem with the update...I was hovering and locked on to a subject. But the drone yawed to the left very very slowly without any controller inputs. I was trying to have it locked on to a building I was watching while it was zoomed in, so any yaw at all is noticeable. It might be the controller calibration, so I have recalibrated it but have not tested it out yet.

How do you update the battery firmware? I have 6.

Only a small problem with the update...I was hovering and locked on to a subject. But the drone yawed to the left very very slowly without any controller inputs. I was trying to have it locked on to a building I was watching while it was zoomed in, so any yaw at all is noticeable. It might be the controller calibration, so I have recalibrated it but have not tested it out yet.
Update on my update...
I flew again yesterday after recalibrating the controller and gimbal and everything works well now. So AFAIK, the update is a winner.

Reactions: TravisPNW
How do you update the battery firmware? I have 6.
You run the update with a battery in it. Then re run the update with next battery and so on. All the other parts of the firmware will update the first time. The only update that will work after that is for each battery that has not been updated.

Reactions: TravisPNW
Word to the wise: Better to be on known FW that you trust, than new unknown FW that may lead to a crash they still decide was your fault! Being on the latest FW doesn't guarantee coverage!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58