Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My First Pre-Order Ever

giphy.gif

Reactions: KentA
I wrote to them asking what was happening with my order. We are now in the time frame where they claim to be shipping new orders from after April 1st.
Has anyone even heard of someone getting theirs or see any new YT reviews on it?

cowboy-shaking-head-no.gif

My last message to them.

From our last conversation you said shipping between now and Sept 22nd. It is now the 26th and still nothing. My understanding and support is wearing very thin. I have checked my email every day and checked my spam folder and nothing about my order. If you ordered something and have waited 3 months past the promised delivery date I wonder how you would feel. I feel cheated and very disappointed.

Theirs about 4 hours later.

Hang tight, we are forwarding your message to someone that can help.

Still waiting so I guess no one can help.

Now they are saying the week of Oct 5th.
Don't really matter now as Canada post is going on strike from the looks of it. [emoji34]

Shipping Update

We had some hiccups with our fulfillment center this past week that delayed our shipping for a number of users. That said, we’re really close to completing shipping for all of the orders confirmed prior to April 1, 2018. All of the orders have been submitted and are in the pick/pack process or awaiting pickup from the courier. We had 3,600 units picked up on Monday of this week alone, so we’re looking to catch up fast and be done late this week or early next.

This is the current schedule:

Week of September 24 - Continue to ship remaining confirmed pre-orders from prior to April 1, 2018

Week of October 1 - Finalize shipping all confirmed pre-orders from prior to April 1, 2018 and Ship newly confirmed/fixed pre-orders from prior to April 1, 2018

Got the Arsenal shipping notice at 6:45 AM this morning. Guess I won't need the GFY memo I was going to send. LOL

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Yes I got a tracking #, shipper is DHL eCommerce US, tracking information did not indicate origination point..I just assume it is China.

I got my notice from them at 6:45 also. It is coming via DHL to the USPS. It is leaving from Hong Kong. If you go to DHL website you can find the final USPS destination tracking number.

1fuzf1.jpg

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo