Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My First Pre-Order Ever

I had forgotten about both this thread and the order. Happened to pop by here and it reminded me of my order. Apparently gmail has been filing the under promotions. Mine shipped on the 6th of November, spent 6 days chilling in Hong Kong, 12 days on the love boat and finally a meandering 3 day journey from New Jersey to Illinois. The last entry is "TENDERED TO DELIVERY SERVICE PROVIDER" so I'm guessing 5 more days of UPS ground. Sort of glad I missed the emails, I'd have been very frustrated by now otherwise.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Good that your getting it, you still might be frustrated when you get it. :) Lots of things still do not work but at least you get to play around with what does work.

Reactions: bobthinks
Good that your getting it, you still might be frustrated when you get it. :) Lots of things still do not work but at least you get to play around with what does work.

As you well know my outdoor pallete is white and all the exciting shades of brown for the next 5 months, so we'll see what i come up with. With my camera being one of the earliest supported (Nikon D5300) I hope to skip some of the issues. Really late birthday present to me.

Ok, I think I will have fun with it, but I'm not sure what I was expecting from it anymore. I can see the handheld mode being very handy for some of my shooting of my kids sports events. And both time lapse and long exposure look use full. Can't say I'm disappointed. But I'm left we a sense of "Now what?"
One thing I am disappointed is that there is no way to change the white balance from the app. If I'm doing a long enough time lapse where day becomes night and streetlight come on, I need to be able set the WB. Especially based on past shoots where I have no physical access to the camera for several hours.

Beyond that it will be a moderately expensive long distance remote. :confused:

Thats a option they are still working on along with some others. Think they call it the the holy grail. Should be done in a few years

Last edited:
TxG10FI.jpg

Wez6PBE.jpg

kxFwnJN.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ORANGE CRUSH
Big Thunder Ski Jumping Centre was a twin ski jumping hill located in Thunder Bay in Northwestern Ontario, Canada. It constitutes part of Big Thunder National Training Centre. The first hills were built by Knute and Thor Hansen and opened in 1963. They were originally known as Lille Norway Ski Area, then Mt. Norway Ski Area, and Sundance Northwest Resort before taking the current name. The large and normal hills were built in 1974 and the venue was taken over by the provincial government in 1985. The hills hosted 29 FIS Ski Jumping World Cup and 50 Canadian Ski Jumping Championships tournaments between 1975 and 1995, climaxing with the FIS Nordic World Ski Championships 1995. Funding was then cut and the venue has since been closed and unmaintained. A bloody shame. Such a nice area that now looks deserted and lost in time.

RVJvila.jpg

uB01kqA.jpg

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d