Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My First Pre-Order Ever

Yup
I kind of figured there was a glitch when its the end of the month and nothing in the mail.

That is one appealing device. I'm considering the last pre-order option. Has anyone here already got one?

That is one appealing device. I'm considering the last pre-order option. Has anyone here already got one?

Don't think so. The few of us that I know of got in on the second round and should have got them by now but some technical glitches have happened to slow things down. Seems they have worked through most of them and shipping should start again soon.
You can read about the problems here:
Update #16

Don't think so. The few of us that I know of got in on the second round and should have got them by now but some technical glitches have happened to slow things down. Seems they have worked through most of them and shipping should start again soon.
You can read about the problems here:
Update #16

I had read that post. I was hoping perhaps someone know somebody in the first batch.

Off topic but:
Dear Autel Robotics,

Please look at the Arsenal camera assistant. Please feel free to look at this as a model on how to communicate with your customer base as you do a product roll out.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Reactions: bobthinks
We are so thankful for all the support we received while working to launch Arsenal. We wanted to share this unboxing video that was recently posted on our page from one of our Kickstarter backers. We hope to share more reviews and photos #withArsenal from customers in the coming weeks. We are on schedule to ship the next 4,000 units this week.

They are claiming to be on schedule with this week and next week being very large shipping days. Hopefully we will be in one of those piles :)

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Sigh...
"Week of 8/27 - all remaining pre-orders from prior to 4/1/18"

I ordered June 29th.

s-161fc9ffc9041a8d597918d24e9bcacce50e3434.webp

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller