Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My First Pre-Order Ever

Well I heard that mine will work right out of the box and I do not have to put it into the freezer to update it so maybe that is why they are taking so long to get it to me. They just want me to have the best one :)

I meant Agustine living up there in the Great White North and all (were almost neighbors!).
He gets his mail via polar bears.

Jokes still sort of on you. I'm in the Minneapolis area. Like 1/6 of the Canadian population lives south of me. And I'm dreading the accursed solid rain * which is soon to be here. Been a cold fall here.

*(That's my coping mechanism for dealing with the white crap. Stop laughing...{{goes fetal}})

Jokes still sort of on you. I'm in the Minneapolis area. Like 1/6 of the Canadian population lives south of me. And I'm dreading the accursed solid rain * which is soon to be here. Been a cold fall here.

*(That's my coping mechanism for dealing with the white crap. Stop laughing...{{goes fetal}})
I hear ya. I have a few Canadian friends who live South of me from where I am in New York. We get close to 200" of snow a season here and the older I get, the less I like it. Meanwhile, my mom calls to complain about how its all sunshine and no rain and how hot it is in Arizona. :rolleyes:

We get close to 200" of snow a season here and the older I get, the less I like it. Meanwhile, my mom calls to complain about how its all sunshine and no rain and how hot it is in Arizona. :rolleyes:

200"... yeah, fsck lake effect in its left ear. Our thing of the last few years has been 6-9 inches of solid rain followed by a sharp cold snap. So we get the wet heavy stuff that turns into a slurry 3 inches deep on the roads which then freeze into a skating rink beyond the effect of salt.

I'm working on my wife to get Belize on the table as a retirement spot.

Just remember as bad as your health care might be in the US, any place with warm weather is going to be a lot worse. My brother lived in Freeport Bahamas for 13 years. He told me when I visited him there that if any thing should happen to me in the Bahamas not to even consider their health care and fly to Florida. Reason I always had out of province coverage any where in the world. :)

Just remember as bad as your health care might be in the US

The healthcare itself is generally just fine, Our views on cost, payment and medical debt are, putting mildly, pants on head stupid.

But if you are a billionaire or served in congress, the care can be amazing.

Well I sent a message this morning when I got up telling them I have had enough and I was getting my charge company involved to get my money back. Just got a answer from them that mine has just been shipped. LOL What a joke on shipping this product.
0100nono.gif

Last edited:
Well I sent a message this morning when I got up telling them I have had enough and I was getting my charge company involved to get my my back. Just got a answer from them that mine has just been shipped. LOL What a friken **** show for shipping this product. Never again will I get caught up in a Kick starter venture or even post one on here.
View attachment 2796

Depending on whether A) you actually get one or B) it really works, I'd consider this a pretty typical and better that 60% positive Kickstarter. Extremely rarely do tech starters deliver anything like on time. I think like 40% of tech starters deliver anything. The only reason I ordered was because this one appeared to be delivering or near to it. Typically by the time period from launch to when I ordered the Arsenal , the team/company/creator of the project has typically long ago gone dark.

I seen a lot of posts about people who A: get theirs and B: it does not work with their camera :)
Seems to be a lot of problems with Sony cameras.
I got the tracking number and it said its been picked up but thats about it. (Singapore Post)
This could be a long wait.

I seen a lot of posts about people who A: get theirs and B: it does not work with their camera :)
Seems to be a lot of problems with Sony cameras.
I got the tracking number and it said its been picked up but thats about it. (Singapore Post)
This could be a long wait.
I'm not sure I'd hold issues with Sony cameras against them too much.

I wrote a much longer response but my post got eaten at submit. The tl/dr version is that Sony does some very anti-customer things and very anti third party things. Originally in hardware, but now in software too. I won't buy Sony full stop.

Ya I get that. I have a Nikon which seems to one of the better ones to get working. And then it some are having issues with iOS phones compared to Android phones. Trying to find some reviews on youtube is pretty hard. One guy was totally ticked off and the only other guy I found on there had a accent and talked to fast you could not understand a word he was saying. Lots of pictures if you search with the hash tag #withArsenal though. From what I can tell the firmware still needs a lot of tuning.
I don't expect anything to fantastic for a while.

Ya I get that. I have a Nikon which seems to one of the better ones to get working. And then it some are having issues with iOS phones compared to Android phones. Trying to find some reviews on youtube is pretty hard. One guy was totally ticked off and the only other guy I found on there had a accent and talked to fast you could not understand a word he was saying. Lots of pictures if you search with the hash tag #withArsenal though. From what I can tell the firmware still needs a lot of tuning.
I don't expect anything to fantastic for a while.
:eek: I still haven't received mine and ya scaring me!

My gizmo arrived in NJ from Hong Kong yesterday afternoon, maybe will arrive in TN next week ??

Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials