Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My First Pre-Order Ever

Well it is Tuesday and still no email. I ordered March 16th so i should have been fitted into this shipping date. I am just about to tell Ryan to kiss me where the sun don't shine. :mad:

"About 7,500 units are in the process of being shipped from our fulfillment center and will continue to ship throughout the remainder of this week. If you are in this batch, you should receive a tracking email no later than Tuesday. This is the schedule for those that backed or ordered before April 1, 2018:"

Ordered on Feb. 21, Is there anywhere other than FakeBook, to get some "honest" appraisals of the Arsenal, by the thousands of customers who have gotten theirs ????

I'm a sucker for new gizmos and this one caught my eye. Has nothing to do with aerial photography but I do use a DSLR camera from time to time so maybe this will get me back out using it more often. It is on KickStarter and should be out around April\May. Looks very interesting and I like to play with gizmos :)

Meet Arsenal, the Smart Camera Assistant
Oh yea, I’ve been eyeing that too, it looks great. There’s a competing product too, I forget the name, but I get their emails every so often...

I cannot believe so many of you fell for this old pre-order scam.
I expect this stuff with crowdfunding things like this. I was in on the Sondors electric bike. There was a point where I figured I lost my money, and it was substantial, but in the end, he pulled through. I have not yet backed one of these projects that came in on time. It just sucks waiting and wondering if you just should have lit a match to your money instead. :D

Well considering at least 7500 people just got theirs this week and we did not I would hope to start seeing more reviews. This would make it real in my mind LOL

I haven't found any regular user reviews which is a little disconcerting.

As an aside, the amount of teeth gnashing about this "ending photography" is amusing. This device will never know when to shoot and it will not know how to compose a image, but yeah fear the AI.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
I haven't found any regular user reviews which is a little disconcerting.

As an aside, the amount of teeth gnashing about this "ending photography" is amusing. This device will never know when to shoot and it will not know how to compose a image, but yeah fear the AI.

Another Tuesday comes & goes without a good news notice from Arsenal, another shipping surprise in the 8/20 update, it may take 2 weeks for the shipment to arrive after notification.....
Good things come to those who wait......................and wait.

I'm a sucker for new gizmos and this one caught my eye. Has nothing to do with aerial photography but I do use a DSLR camera from time to time so maybe this will get me back out using it more often. It is on KickStarter and should be out around April\May. Looks very interesting and I like to play with gizmos :)

Meet Arsenal, the Smart Camera Assistant
Agustine, I think Ansel is turning over in his grave. VERY COOL.

no-2.gif

At least they acknowledge that we have not received the gadget as yet, was afraid that we had slipped into the oops file, just a couple more weeks (maybe) and all will be good. Confusion seems to be the OD at Arsenal.....

What gets me is one email on the 6th said all orders like ours will be sent out in the next 10 days which I take it to mean by the 16th. Now the second email is basically saying it might not happen till the end of the month.
Some kind of problem held them up for shipping to Canada which they say is resolved but I feel sorry for the people over in Germany that seem to be getting screwed by their own import people not allowing it into the country even with the right paper work.

Well lets see if they come through this time.

Hi there, thanks for checking in. I sincerely apologize for the delayed response here.

We are working hard with our fulfillment center to get orders shipped as fast as possible. Your Arsenal will be shipping sometime between now and September 22nd.

Once shipped, our fulfillment center has told us to expect a transit time of 7-17 days. As soon as your Arsenal ships, you will receive a tracking email from [email protected]. Please make sure to check your Spam/Updates/Promotions/Other folder as these emails are frequently being delivered there

Reactions: LuvMyTJ

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller