Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firmware file verification failed. Error Code: CODE_20011 & Error Code: CODE_20005

abirshopnobaj

Reaction score
I've got 5 Evo Max 4T for a govt organization and I'm the trainer here.

The drones are having trouble updating firmware.

the error codes are mentioned, pls feedback ASAP.

* Firmware update failed. Error Code: CODE_20011

* Firmware update failed. Error Code: CODE_20005

78795442-ced4-49b4-86c1-14b78a0dbfcc.jpgcbfbfb81-33eb-4ace-a0e4-3ef9a55f1f7b.jpg

Same problems here…

Attachments

• IMG_2537.jpeg
    IMG_2537.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2535.jpeg
    IMG_2535.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2534.jpeg
    IMG_2534.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
your remote control is a very old version, perhaps the drone itself needs to be updated to an older version, then updated the remote control, and then all together updated to a new version

I've got 5 Evo Max 4T for a govt organization and I'm the trainer here.

The drones are having trouble updating firmware.

the error codes are mentioned, pls feedback ASAP.

* Firmware update failed. Error Code: CODE_20011

* Firmware update failed. Error Code: CODE_20005

View attachment 16741View attachment 16742
I'm having the same issue. Been trying to get a hold of support all day long. No luck.

Now my drone won't even connect to the controller 😪

Finally got support from autel on this one. I was having this issue and then somehow my controller and aircraft got on the wrong page. It made them stop communicating entirely and nothing I did could get them to connect. If you are having the same issue just message me, I can send you the files that autel sent me to manually update both devices and get them back on the same page.

i get also update files from autel, and now it works. But what is now the problem, if i take a photo, it is saved to gallery only in ir mode, if i had take the photo with normal day mode?

i get also update files from autel, and now it works. But what is now the problem, if i take a photo, it is saved to gallery only in ir mode, if i had take the photo with normal day mode?
Did you update both units with the EN or Non-EN togehter? Im wondering if theyre not the same, if that may be causing an issue?

Go into your camera settings on the remote while connected to the EVO Max. Choose the "..." option below the "IR" option and then select the two cameras you want to record to the SD card. You can only select two at a time.

Go into your camera settings on the remote while connected to the EVO Max. Choose the "..." option below the "IR" option and then select the two cameras you want to record to the SD card. You can only select two at a time.
Yes, thank you. That was the issue

Hi everyone. who has to send the firmware for the 1.3 neutrla version remote

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skygod34