Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Brand new Nano+ firmware update failed

alphac

Reaction score
Hello, I've tried the procedure multiple times, the app asks to update the firmware, I agree, it goes to 20% "uploading to drone", the drone starts flashing yellow, then green, then the app states "Firmware upgrade failed, turn off and back on both radio and drone and try again", doing this just keeps triggering the same error.

I've tried copying the zip file on an SD card, turned on and of the drone with radio on and it did the trick, just for you to know.

Reactions: ADOC
If you have another drone, especially a DJI drone, try putting the SD card in it, format it, then take a photo or two with it, then put it back in the Autel drone.

What device are you using?

I've copied the firmware zip file in an empty sd card and turned on the drone (while radio on too) that did the trick.

PS The firmware zip isn't available anymore on the site, I took the one the app downloaded from android data storage.

Reactions: Jerrydrake
I've copied the firmware zip file in an empty sd card and turned on the drone (while radio on too) that did the trick.

PS The firmware zip isn't available anymore on the site, I took the one the app downloaded from android data storage.
Hello.. perhaps you still have that file? I had a problem while updating the fw (apparently went fine but I have to re-flash it) . Thank you very much

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo