Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

The firmware version check failed for EVO II Pro 6K V3

Purchased new EVO II Pro V3- March 20, 2024 and going through the setup updating software and that caused a lost connection to the aircraft. I am learning a new version of support (little to none). I think I have purchased a $3000.00 paperweight. I am beyond disappointed. Thankfully I have several of the other brand. I have been flying about six years now. Had to vent. Thank you
If you are having trouble with firmware updates via Wi-Fi, try going to Autel's Website and downloading the latest firmware by copying it to a flash drive. Then upload it to your controller and link it to your aircraft.
Autel has the worst support service, and their products are very finicky. Good luck!

Thank you, "GOOD NEWS" Support emailed me in the wee hours of the morning with the fix I needed. I have established contact between the aircraft and the smart controller SE. Hoping to fly my first Autel EVO mission soon. For what-ever reason, trying to register for account with Autel Robotics, I am not able to complete a simple registration with them.

Thank you, "GOOD NEWS" Support emailed me in the wee hours of the morning with the fix I needed. I have established contact between the aircraft and the smart controller SE. Hoping to fly my first Autel EVO mission soon. For what-ever reason, trying to register for account with Autel Robotics, I am not able to complete a simple registration with them.
That is good.

The reason you got a response in the wee hours of the morning is because it comes from China.

Después de la actualización el dron no arranca sus motores.
Actualicé el Autel EVO II V3 a través del controlador conectado a internet, después de eso el drone no enciende sus motores, tengo vista de la cámara y puedo moverla, recibe las misiones pero no enciende el motores manualmente y tampoco se enciende manualmente. planificación de la misión. En el controlador, cuando enciendes el dron, muestra "la última descarga del archivo de geo-cerca al dron autel" y no sé dónde descargar ese documento.
¿Se resolvió este problema? Hay un firmware actualizado desde esta publicación, ¿lo solucionó?

How did your mission go?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller