Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO II v3 RTK - Issue connecting to NTRIP (AUSCORS)

klax90

Reaction score
First time poster!

Having issues connecting to Geoscience Australia AUSCORS NTRIP Broadcaster service, I'm getting the error message 'invalid account or password' after pressing the Login button.
100% certain the account credentials are correct - have used the same login details on other Ntrip enabled GNSS products without issue.

Anyone else having the same problem?
1695184801026.png

I had an issue logging into a local state's CORS site initially, but after some checking I found that I had the wrong IP address on the Autel. Once I changed that, I was all set. I have noted that connection to single point sites is far less consistent than selecting a VRS mountpoint. Sorry I'm not much help here! I am curious how you were able to get a screen shot of your smart controller - I have not figured out how to do that yet.

Did you have any special characters in login/password? Also try change to ip (I can't find but maybe 108.138.246.85). Also check port 443.

I had an issue logging into a local state's CORS site initially, but after some checking I found that I had the wrong IP address on the Autel. Once I changed that, I was all set. I have noted that connection to single point sites is far less consistent than selecting a VRS mountpoint. Sorry I'm not much help here! I am curious how you were able to get a screen shot of your smart controller - I have not figured out how to do that yet.
Pretty sure the IP/ntrip host address is correct, if I put anything else in a connection error message appears.

Also, I just used an android mirroring software from my PC - GitHub - Genymobile/scrcpy: Display and control your Android device
You'd need to enable developer options & USB debugging for it to work.

Yeah I had one special character in there.
So that may be your problem, contact with Autel support if that character is supported, or try change that. For me that's a problem with previouse firmware release.

Reactions: klax90

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coastaldrone