Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Beware V2 2.3.8 Firmware - Polygonal Missions

Our SmartController provided a notification today for a upgrade of the Explorer app to version 1.0.84.

Is anyone aware of this release? It doesn't yet appear on the autelrobotics.com website.

Reactions: edgardcafe
Our SmartController provided a notification today for a upgrade of the Explorer app to version 1.0.84.

Is anyone aware of this release? It doesn't yet appear on the autelrobotics.com website.
Oh .. I have reading in this post some comment (in italian) that will be an upgrade for SC and drone. I haven’t turn on my SC today, I’ll check later on, but honestly I’m quite afraid to do it because the last update gave me some troubles and I had to downgrade to 2.2.5.

I checked my SC this morning. V1.0.84 Autel Explorer. See attached and below.

Bug fixes and optimizatioins:
-Fixed flight mission download failure (I have run into this a lot lately)
-Fixed the parameter error in Oblique mission
-Fixed mission resume failure

Attachments

• 2022_06_01_11_26_39.jpg
    2022_06_01_11_26_39.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 10
New SC Firmware available.

2.3.13 for V2 Smart Controller

• Fixed EVO II RTK PPK error
  • Fixed EVO II RTK Pix4D compatibility issue
  • Fixed the mission download failure
To support all the new features, please upgrade the Autel Explorer App to V1.0.84 or newer.

Attachments

• 59F5F66F-19DB-4FE1-B56B-68AF256E9D6C.png
    59F5F66F-19DB-4FE1-B56B-68AF256E9D6C.png
    506.3 KB · Views: 4
Did someone already update and try ? I’m little afraid to do it because the last update 2.3.5 gave me too much issues. (Enterprise)

Thanks for sharing 👊
I flew a couple of small 3 acres surveys this morning with the Dual FLIR 640R camera. One thermal and one RGB. Both RTK. No problems other than the normal challenges of trying to connect to hotspots and getting a FIX on the Smart Controller/Evo II Enterprise RTK drone. I did eventually get both resolved.

We flew two missions yesterday. Both missions were polygonal mapping missions. One mission required two separate flights to complete.

On the first mission, the camera locked up after turning nadir and taking the first image. The flight telemetry continued to behave as normal, including counting up with each scheduled shutter command; however, the camera view screen remained locked up with the captured image in a black and white view. Upon landing, we could not connect to the SD card through the Evo. Upon ejecting the SD card and inserting the SD card into a computer, we determined that only the first image capture was recorded.

We re-flew this mission and all behaved as we expected. The camera only locked up on the first mission.

We completed this mission, traveled to another site, and flew a mapping mission at this second site. This mission completed as we expected.

Note, the Evo once again saves a RINEX file and Timestamp.mrk file. In addition, all images were saved in individual folders, one folder for each flight.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy