Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo II Pro. Firmware 2.5.12 has a bug in camera settings.

hugass

Reaction score
Setting the "Style" in video camera settings to custom, and -2, 0, -1. But it reverts back to 0,0,0 when rebooting, or changing camera modes. Reverted back to 2.5.11, and the problem goes away. Re-loaded 2.5.12, and it's back. Not sure how to report this bug. Anybody else notice this?

Setting the "Style" in video camera settings to custom, and -2, 0, -1. But it reverts back to 0,0,0 when rebooting, or changing camera modes. Reverted back to 2.5.11, and the problem goes away. Re-loaded 2.5.12, and it's back. Not sure how to report this bug. Anybody else notice this?
Another Band-Aid fix for Autel to sort out. I think I might be waiting a while before Autel has sorted out all of their issues before I buy another drone, but at the moment it is looking less likely it will be an Autel.

Reactions: parkgt
Another Band-Aid fix for Autel to sort out. I think I might be waiting a while before Autel has sorted out all of their issues before I buy another drone, but at the moment it is looking less likely it will be an Autel.
Understandable. But I'm willing to put up with Autel's quirks, so as to get away from DJI. I just had too many bad experiences with DJI to ever go back again. Just my opinion though. To each his own.

I'm not even sure what my E2P is operating on. But so far I have no quirks or issues. I will not update my firmware until I see a version that you guys say is bug proof. Why would I risk infecting my Drone with a quirk? What do I gain in return?

I'm not even sure what my E2P is operating on. But so far I have no quirks or issues. I will not update my firmware until I see a version that you guys say is bug proof. Why would I risk infecting my Drone with a quirk? What do I gain in return?
New features, some useful, some buggy, some not worth much.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert