Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

automatic mission loading failed

Alessandro88

Reaction score
hello to everyone, I can't load an automatic mission with waypoints and during the flight check phase it gives me the imu and the compass with the red LED but next to it it says: normal. the rtk works and I have disabled the distance limits. I tried to do the calibration of the imu and the compass but nothing.

hello to everyone, I can't load an automatic mission with waypoints and during the flight check phase it gives me the imu and the compass with the red LED but next to it it says: normal. the rtk works and I have disabled the distance limits. I tried to do the calibration of the imu and the compass but nothing.
Autel Explorer

Red usually means it has failed, are you sure it said normal and that you were looking at the correct column? Did you check that the RTK had a fix? Also, when calibrating you have to make sure you're away from metal structures, I had a chain linked fence and rebar give me issues during a calibration before.

Reactions: Alessandro88
Red usually means it has failed, are you sure it said normal and that you were looking at the correct column? Did you check that the RTK had a fix? Also, when calibrating you have to make sure you're away from metal structures, I had a chain linked fence and rebar give me issues during a calibration before.
I took it to technical assistance! the drone needs to be replaced!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo