Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

What happened to the intelligent flight modes?

constructionpilot

Reaction score
Good Afternoon!

Okay, maybe I am just dumb, but I just upgraded from the V2 to the V3 (6K camera) due to a submarine drone occurrence. I enjoyed using the dual stability flight mode on the V2, but when I got the V3 I noticed that the Dual Stability and a few other flight modes were MIA.

Did Autel just get rid of those or am I missing something?

Thanks!

surenmunoo

Reaction score
Good Afternoon!

Okay, maybe I am just dumb, but I just upgraded from the V2 to the V3 (6K camera) due to a submarine drone occurrence. I enjoyed using the dual stability flight mode on the V2, but when I got the V3 I noticed that the Dual Stability and a few other flight modes were MIA.

Did Autel just get rid of those or am I missing something?

Thanks!
Yes, plenty of features from the V2 haas not been carried over to the V3. I am very disappointed as well and if I had known, I may or may not have purchased. I emailed Autel and they are not sure if these will be added on.

surenmunoo

Reaction score
You mean these functions are simply not in the Explorer app?
Nope, not in the new App which is on the Smart SE Remote, also excludes simple tracking like parallel tracking etc. It does Orbit Hyperlapse, panes, orbit, hyper laps and just plain tracking (which is very sketchy at the moment for me)

claudius62

Reaction score
Just say they got rid of the functions it couldn't handle properly in the software.
Finally, buying a V3 to be able to do only basic flights is a real waste.
That's not how they will overtake other drone providers.

edgardcafe

Reaction score
Just say they got rid of the functions it couldn't handle properly in the software.
Finally, buying a V3 to be able to do only basic flights is a real waste.
That's not how they will overtake other drone providers.
I was thinking to buy the V3 as well, but after seeing how Autel is treating the V2s customers it disappoints me a lot. I have the Enterprise which I paid almost 4k, and I guess it will be my last Autel drone. My concerns are that Autel doesn't fix the issues before releasing new products, they just abandon the previous production and as well their customers, furthermore, the solution is not just getting new customers but also taking care of the older ones.

Reaction score
You have absolutely nailed it.
I couldn't agree with you more I have a recent email in respect to aV3 issue from their support telling me that basically if I didn't like it ...then go post it .
Afterwards Manager Tom (allegedly) contacted me gave me their contact phone number and asked me to phone them .
Nope I'm going elsewhere with it

CaptainBry

Reaction score
I loved my V1 but i cannot put into words the level of disappointment I’m feeling since purchasing the V3. So many problems with the SE Controller battery and disappointing flight stability (it always wants to wander instead of staying still.)
Autel and AutelPilot have provided the least organized and professional service after the sale that I have ever encountered… and that includes experiences with car dealerships!

Reaction score
I would suggest that you have the V3 Smart Controller ( 7.9 Inc ) with your drone package.I think if one has the SE controller with a V3 Drone bundle those flight modes are missing

surenmunoo

Reaction score
I would suggest that you have the V3 Smart Controller ( 7.9 Inc ) with your drone package.I think if one has the SE controller with a V3 Drone bundle those flight modes are missing
Why would that RC have features that we don't. I just sent Autel a nasty email about this.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aerialshadow