Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

RTK with Smart Controller is working! And Base Station!

Reaction score
IMG_20210905_214201.jpg
In central Europe we got this.
Waypoint mission:
wpm.jpg
Poly or rectangular mission:
prm.jpg
Time calculated in mission plan: 10 min, time in air: 15 min, timer stops on each of turns (mapping, not counting fly to start and home)
Last time the job that takes max 10h depending on wind with P4RTK on lower speed and ALT, with AUTEL took me almost 14 hours with higer speed and ALT.
Without stopping on each waypoint i could create mission that follows terrain, now it would take days to fly (for example 300 waypoints for 10ha in one mission x 20 missions)

Parrot in Anafi drone solve same problem pretty fast, Yuneec also dealt with it somehow. Now i read that "older" version of this drone does not have this issue.

jmason702

Reaction score
View attachment 11521
Waypoint mission:
View attachment 11522
View attachment 11523
Time calculated in mission plan: 10 min, time in air: 15 min, timer stops on each of turns (mapping, not counting fly to start and home)
Last time the job that takes max 10h depending on wind with P4RTK on lower speed and ALT, with AUTEL took me almost 14 hours with higer speed and ALT.
Without stopping on each waypoint i could create mission that follows terrain, now it would take days to fly (for example 300 waypoints for 10ha in one mission x 20 missions)

Parrot in Anafi drone solve same problem pretty fast, Yuneec also dealt with it somehow. Now i read that "older" version of this drone does not have this issue.
oh wow,... hope that get that fixed for you and soon!

Blade Strike

Autel Enterprise Support
Reaction score
Website
auteldrones.com
View attachment 11521
Waypoint mission:
View attachment 11522
View attachment 11523

Biggest complete for me as well. Waste of time and battery to stop, turn and then continue.

this is being worked on and it will have the same fly through type of behavior as a p4rtk

RkamilC

Reaction score
You telling me. Good news, should be fixed soon rather than later .
So if it is possible to force install (all of sort of parts) Model-C_WiMaxPad_FW_v2.1.57(from enterprise) over standard RTK/v2 fw? Or still waiting to new updated fw? if there is any beta to test?

Andres

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!!

My name is Andres and I write from Chile.

I am currently testing with the Evo 2 Enterprise RTK Pro, and they have reported a problem in the rinex and mrk file post-processing.

Someone also has problems working with PPK?

Blade Strike

Autel Enterprise Support
Reaction score
Website
auteldrones.com
Hi everyone!!!

My name is Andres and I write from Chile.

I am currently testing with the Evo 2 Enterprise RTK Pro, and they have reported a problem in the rinex and mrk file post-processing.

Someone also has problems working with PPK?
Make sure you are fully updated on the craft. Go to the about screen and then bounce back to settings, general and then software updates.
Key is to make sure you check versions before going to software updates.

I’m out camping right now some data is slow. Might take me some time to get back to you but let me know how things go.

marius3000

Reaction score
ppk data storing in rinex file only in first mission, afther you need to format your sd card and start over, because a photos saves in the same folder, but ppk data dont start storing in same rinex file or dont create new one.

Reactions: jmason702

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VegasDroneVideo