Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Has anyone had problems getting Autel Robotics support to reply to their request for help?

Autel Service update .....
I posted earlier regarding in inability to contact Autel regarding a defective battery. Just to let everyone know that Autel sent me a new battery ... promptly ...no charge, prepaid once communications opened up...
Great news!

Autel Service update .....
I posted earlier regarding in inability to contact Autel regarding a defective battery. Just to let everyone know that Autel sent me a new battery ... promptly ...no charge, prepaid once communications opened up...
These follow-up posts are greatly appreciated to see the issue was resolved!

Autel has become Shameless and our calls for help are falling on deaf ears:
www.autelpilot.com - BUYER BEWARE - Shame on Autel

Is it time to switch to DJI because of a lack of support?

Unable to fly due to freezing Temp.

Has anyone had problems getting Autel Robotics support to reply to their request for help?

Last update apparently killed the app for my tablet?

EVO II Buyback or Upgrade Plan

A slap in the face by Autel

When my Autel battery suddenly died while flying, luckily I landed without crashing.
Autel would not answer until I reported to B & H and they took things in their hands and I got another battery only then.

I wonder, Why would anyone in their right mind further invest in the greatest Rip off their so called Smart Controller $1200 to 1600 when Typhoon H sells their Very Smart Controller with hood, shoulder strap and 7 inch LCD and above all editing capabilities for $300
Why encourage Autel and DJI to further make a fool of us.

Attachments

• DSC_5429 Sm.jpg
    DSC_5429 Sm.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
I had a similar problem of firmware roll back with my Autel X-Star, it’s sat in its box for the last two years

All those who have been covering up for Autel are betraying our Drone community and stabbing us in the back.
We payed with our hard earned money in good faith and now being betrayed by Autel.
This is a forum for our drone community.

Please help guide me, what am I to do with those Useless Ticket # , more like Sleeping pills to put me to bed when all I need is for Autel to help guide me as to what all buttons should I press to Re-vert back from the last update to get my both drones running ! Then after that we need a firmware update to improve upon all the other issues ( Minor ones ) if only they get to it !

For all US customers please make sure you are using the correct contact info.
  • United States
  • Toll-free: (844) MY AUTEL or (844) 692-88 35
  • Email: [email protected]
  • 22522 29th Dr SE, Ste 101, Bothell, WA 98021, United States
  • For Enterprise support, please contact us via
    Email: [email protected]
  • Toll-free: (844) 460-0454
US support has been hit hard in January with another round of COVID and they have been extremely impacted by this and currently working through the backlog.

Thank you!
I've been calling this number and emailing this address for over a week. Nothing. My warranty ends in a month and I need to know where to send my Evo II Pro for repairs. Why is it taking so long to give me this information!

Autel Robotics will not respond to my emails and when I call I wait for help and end up getting disconnected. have not gotten through toa real person. i wait about 10 minutes and finally get a message " Our agents our unavailable to take your call right now." This has been going on for a week. I call 844-692-8835

Autel Robotics will not respond to my emails and when I call I wait for help and end up getting disconnected. have not gotten through toa real person. i wait about 10 minutes and finally get a message " Our agents our unavailable to take your call right now." This has been going on for a week. I call 844-692-8835
That's the number I've been calling.

OK. On a whim, I pressed '2' instead of '1'.Was immediately connected to 'sales' and explained the situation. They connected me to tech support and now the ball is rolling. Good luck!

OK. On a whim, I pressed '2' instead of '1'.Was immediately connected to 'sales' and explained the situation. They connected me to tech support and now the ball is rolling. Good luck!
They must be getting overwhelmed by this now too. I just tried this and it went straight to voicemail.

Goes to show bad management and now a snow ball effect has lead to completely no communication between loyal customers who need help and stuck with a Flagship drone when all we needed was a revised firmware to fix minor stupid issues like gradually slowing down and picking up to speed from o to 8 seconds delay for a much smoother pan for the video.

I could go down in sensitivity down to 0.2 but it helped a bit not enough.
Even Femi X8 SE has a Cinematic mode to slow down.
DJI Mavic 3 Cinematic took our advise and jacked up the drone price with the same things we were asking.

**--** I'm still trying to revive my both Autel EVO2 Pro from a firmware update that messed up my drones, Autel could not provide me with a patch that would delete the last firmware and then be able to re-install new firmware.
I need my drones working to keep me occupied and busy in bad Pandemic times like this !
Any words of wisdom would greatly Help.

Sigh.. Every now and again I get to thinking I would like to buy one of the Autel drones. But somehow, after spending an hour reading about the company, I always seem to be able to talk myself out of it. I am not much inclined to spend my money on a potential headache.

Thank you all for providing valuable feedback to potential customers of this company.

Greetings Rich, hang in there the DJI mini 3 is coming out this month with better battery, sensor and 4K for $500.
**--** I was looking at DJI Mavic 3 at Best Buy was really shocked to see how tiny it really is compared to my Autel EVO2 Pro.
Its a toy no wonder its failed to be better than Autel EVO2 Pro in image quality etc and the size of the camera is a joke for $2200 and I see it already discounted for $2049.
You must go to the store and see it for yourself first hand.
The Mavic 3 is or was not even ready for release but they rushed it out ! !

We face a mess with our choices out there but I feel I choose the best drone and if only Autel would rise and get their act together and tackle one issue at a time !
**--** If I was the CEO I would have a meeting every morning with the Engineers and choose one issue to fix daily, before you know within 2 weeks Autel will be Number 1 and we all will be proud of it.
Autel, Rise and Shine !

Why you SHOULD NOT buy DJI Mavic 3​

DJI Mavic 3 After 30 Days - The Painful Truth!​

Mavic 3 vs Mavic 2 Pro Comparison. Don't Upgrade if You Use This Feature​

**--** In desperation I just forwarded this message to Autel all over the world and they responded with yet another " Sleeping Pill " to put me to bed.
*-* At this point I don't need a Ticket # only a firmware patch that will remove the last firmware and then re-install the 2.7.2.5 firmware
The remote battery and drone battery too acting up at this point in time due to delay tactics from Autel side ! !
Greetings from Support Team,

Hello Vdomemorie,
We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created.
A support Agent will be reviewing your request and will respond to you soon.(usually within 24 hours on a business day).
Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Customer Support Team
Your Ticket #1530479

*****************************************************************************************************************************************
Here is the list of Emails that I sent the message too, you do the same.
Send them your piece of mind here to :
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Last edited:
Seems to be par for the course with these drone manufacturers. Release a product that is only half baked, then by the time they get it to where it was advertised to be, and worked out all of the bugs, it is obsolete and being replaced by the newer model. Rinse and repeat. So you have to choose between buying a half baked product, or a product that will shortly be no longer supported by the company selling it. Then you read reports of updates that prove to cause more problems than they solve and your feet get really cold feeling.

DJI has never gotten my money. I wanted to give it to them on several occasions, but they ALWAYS fumbled the ball in one manner or another when I dug deep into the specs and made note of what they really provided. Things like offering 4K/60 fps, but not in any of the special modes you would really want to use that in. Like buying a new car where the air conditioning will only work while you are in PARK.

Quite frankly, I just will not buy another drone that does not provided 40K/60. I have a Skydio 2, and it is actually a very nice machine. About the only complaint I have about it is that it seems to have a mind of it's own sometimes about how it handles the object avoidance. Which is fine for some things, but not when you use a controller and try to fly it like a normal drone and get close to something. It just does not CARE what you want it to do. And the range leaves a lot to be desired when flown as a brainless drone. But still, well worth the money to me for what it will do, all things and all other competition considered.

I would like a more long range for some things with a drone, and had hoped that Autel would fit that bill. But after reading about the offerings here, I always come away with a bad taste in my mouth about the idea of buying into them. I thought the Lite+ would fit the bill, but here we go again...

All -

Our support is really going through tough times right now. It's no excuse, I understand this. Please understand the best way right now is email. They are about a week to two week behind. If this is something none hardware related and if I can help remotely, please hit me up.

Reactions: Detritalgeo

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo