Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Has anyone had problems getting Autel Robotics support to reply to their request for help?

All -

Our support is really going through tough times right now. It's no excuse, I understand this. Please understand the best way right now is email. They are about a week to two week behind. If this is something none hardware related and if I can help remotely, please hit me up.
Ken, as a fair acting from AUTEL, because of the delays that involves 3-4 weeks in order to get a Reply from Service (damn, i have a ticket that is 4 months old, already renounced at it), I believe you can talk with the GM in order to give an EXTRA 1 month Warranty for drones that have the period expiring this year...
That what is fair for customers, as they pay money and have NO REASON to understand that Autel is overwhelmed ad have not hired enough staff to keep things rolling as usual.
Will not fix the delays, but at least will be fair for Autel customers.

If you ask me how to solve your issue in service:
1. Make a list with people from here that can handle some errors and can provide step by step help.
2. On Autel service page, make a list with this people and how to contact them, using Autel servers eventually, in order to remain at you a history.
3. Provide a RANK for each helping member, with how many cases it closes with success...
4. At some rating, give to that members a free gift, a drone for free or a very substantial discount...

Instantly I believe you will get a few dozen of helping hands...and you will filter them in 2-3 months based on ratings...
This will prepare Autel for incoming EVO3 and save the biggest issue from Autel: lack of service.

Cheers.

Ken, as a fair acting from AUTEL, because of the delays that involves 3-4 weeks in order to get a Reply from Service (damn, i have a ticket that is 4 months old, already renounced at it), I believe you can talk with the GM in order to give an EXTRA 1 month Warranty for drones that have the period expiring this year...
That what is fair for customers, as they pay money and have NO REASON to understand that Autel is overwhelmed ad have not hired enough staff to keep things rolling as usual.
Will not fix the delays, but at least will be fair for Autel customers.
Thank you for your suggestions but that’s not really the problem. You are I a completely different region with completely different support requirements and needs.

Anyways, I’m Enterprise support. I’m only helping out the consumer during this time.

Thank you for your suggestions but that’s not really the problem. You are I a completely different region with completely different support requirements and needs.

Anyways, I’m Enterprise support. I’m only helping out the consumer during this time.
I know, and we appreciate your involvement as I also told you a few times. Still, in Europe is a problem...a big one...and is not fair that US support to be criticized for EU support that is ....how it is...

Greetings Blade Strike, I wonder if you really are helping us the customers or here to cover up for Autel, I think it is the later one. We at this point do not need Ticket # that don't fix our issues.
I have tons of those worthless Ticket numbers !

Here is my last message to Autel:

Delay tactics and putting the cart before the horse, what a Shame !​

Dear Sir,
Every time in desperation I write to you all in the hope of getting through to Autel CEO and shed some light on what really is going on ! !

I keep getting Ticket # issued to cover up their trail and this way your own employees can say
" Customers issues resolved " when in reality they just covered up their Goof - off's !

**--** Fire these Grease Monkeys that are playing games with your Reputation ! !

I'm retired and barely survive but taking pictures with my Autel EVO2 Pro kept me busy and occupied, after the last firmware update both my EVO2 Pro became
DEAD, the Remote would not power -up.
Now that I'm able to power-on the remote with power cable, it would not turn-off !

**--** High time you wake up and response by replacing my two EVO2 Pro drones, please !
***********************************************************************************************
**--** Is there no one responsible enough or man enough to authorize the shipment of two Autel EVO2 Pro and pick up the bad drones from me in return ! !
***********************************************************************************************
Sadly Autel is playing with fire and the fire spreading like wildfire !
I tried to help them pick up the pieces and wake them up.

All they did was issue a Ticket # like sleeping pills to put me back to bed.

**--** I would repeat my words " Any one Buying their overly priced Rip off Dumb Smart controller for $1200 to 1600 is out of their mind and are throwing gasoline on Autel which is already on fire ! !
**--** I still feel the Autel EVO2 Pro is a Flagship Drone with beautiful colors and sharp video and pictures that once you get used to that you will never touch DJI drones that lack that.
* * If only they listen:

DJI video lacks the wow factor and colors and their drones are far too tiny to withstand steady flying in windy situations that I face.

We are being betrayed and need to get united to stand together and not let these cover up people rip us apart.

Regards,
Ajay

Two weeks ago, I emailed Autel Robotics tech support about my water damaged EVO II. I got the automated reply that said a support representative would be contacting me soon. I didn't hear anything so after about 4 days I sent another email. Still nothing. After 10 days, I sent yet another email, still nothing. Now it's been two weeks and I have sent them a fourth email and I'm not hold my breath waiting for a reply. Is this normal? It's frustrating as hell.

This has not been my experience in the past. Maybe they gave up on giving support to their customers, IDK. I have been a loyal customer from the beginning and have purchased 3 X-Start Premiums, 3 EVO Is and 3 EVO IIs over the past two and a half years. The lack of communication from support make me want to switch to DJI and if I don't hear from them soon, I will.
yeah they are under staffed i heard and their phone just rings.

Two weeks ago, I emailed Autel Robotics tech support about my water damaged EVO II. I got the automated reply that said a support representative would be contacting me soon. I didn't hear anything so after about 4 days I sent another email. Still nothing. After 10 days, I sent yet another email, still nothing. Now it's been two weeks and I have sent them a fourth email and I'm not hold my breath waiting for a reply. Is this normal? It's frustrating as hell.

This has not been my experience in the past. Maybe they gave up on giving support to their customers, IDK. I have been a loyal customer from the beginning and have purchased 3 X-Start Premiums, 3 EVO Is and 3 EVO IIs over the past two and a half years. The lack of communication from support make me want to switch to DJI and if I don't hear from them soon, I will.
Hi Steverino
I have been trying to talk to Autel surport for four months . No success I live in France and then one email with address to send the drone back to them I the UK
Big mistake UPS could not deliver sent back to France with a customs demande for £243.00 AUTEL APOLGISE NO REFUND AS YET NO EMAIL NO PHONE CALL .

Designate a area as " Autel Drone Graveyard " and put your Autel away !

I just bought DJI Air 2 S, its a beast and very snappy, you will need to slow it down for sure.
Get a VND filter for $30 from B & H and the batteries last any where around 26 min to 28 minutes.
The Go Fly needs a Samsung Galaxy 10 + cell phone.
My Autel EVO2 Pro 6K needed a lot more post production in pictures but the Air 2 S come out looking great ! I have a DJI Mini3 Pro on order and waiting, that DJI RC remote has built-in screen and will also compatible with Air 2 S.

Attachments

• DJI_0010 Sm.jpg
    DJI_0010 Sm.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
  • DJI_0016 SmA.jpg
    DJI_0016 SmA.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 2
  • Big house DJI_0029 Sm.jpg
    Big house DJI_0029 Sm.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
Same here, I emailed every channel of theirs and got one response. I sent them the video and then nothing, radio silence. Their support is terrible, Dji support outshines them by far.
They should hire us or in the real world get more bodies just to keep up with correspondence

Well I am having the same issue with an Autel evo Nano plus that fell from the sky Nothing, nada no answer from their European mail Only because of this I will stay away from this company Never again another Autel drone for me In 6 year with dji not a single problem with them This company a total disaster Would not touch again with a barge pole.

Well I am having the same issue with an Autel evo Nano plus that fell from the sky Nothing, nada no answer from their European mail Only because of this I will stay away from this company Never again another Autel drone for me In 6 year with dji not a single problem with them This company a total disaster Would not touch again with a barge pole.
Hi me to I had this problem.still waiting six months.

• Sad
Reactions: atortaloha
Welcome to the
" Autel Drone Graveyard "

I too have two Autel EVO 2 Pro Flagship drones that Autel has them for weeks and want to Hold me Hostage for Ransom. The Autel employees are Sabotaging the Autel Company while on DJI Kickbacks to facilitate a Buy Over by DJI to Kill its competition for good !

The Autel CEO does not know how good that Flagship EVO 2 Pro is with the right choice of 6K camera that out shines all other drones.

The Firmware designer is another story for He or She failed to help support the " Flagship EVO 2 Pro "

**--** My DJI Air 2 S is more like a little " Beast " for under $1000.
The Newer DJI RC remote with built-in 5.5 inch screen is the way to go for only $309 now available to buy for DJI drones.

**--** Here is what puzzling me all my three Air 2 S batteries are only lasting 18 to 19 minutes and before I know they are running out of time and need to be charged again.

My DJI Mini 3 Pro is nothing to brag about and returned after waiting for months, DJI did a great job of telling others to brag about it so you all go " Buy it "

**--** Read others comments and tell me if you too agree
" Autel Grease Monkeys Destroying Un-Recoverable Autel Reputation "
Need to be " Fired " for they are Cancerous Traitors !

Evo II Pro update killed a rotor on THREE units -- anyone else?
anyone-else.9866/

Evo 2 Pro V2 :Firmware Upgrade V2.3.23 failure on two new drones
on-two-new-drones.10226/?utm_source=weekly_email&utm_medium=email&ut
m_campaign=7-16-22

Screwed up firmware update

Problem with Firmware Upload & Quickly Depleting Controller Battery
controller-battery.9839/

Can't connect after firmware reinstall

RC will not Connect to Drone

Such is life.

Attachments

• DJI's RC.jpg
    DJI's RC.jpg
    636 KB · Views: 2
  • imageService.jpg
    imageService.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hi me to I had this problem.still waiting six months.
I am not waiting 6 months Heck I am not waiting 10 days more Once I have finished my travel and I am back to Spain if I have not heard anything from them I will go to court because of warranty breach If they are found guilty they will not only reimburse my drone but by consumer law they might loose the ability to sell any drone in Spain They sure will be delighted with this forecast I hope also more people in the European Union start those complaints if their warranty and support service go unanswered This might get quickly very ugly for Autel.

I have been saying " Sue " but a joint effort from EU, UK and USA together, only then Autel will Extend our warrantee and Fire those sabotaging Grease Monkeys who are betraying Autel while on DJI payroll to facilitate Autel buy back for DJI only to shut the company down. No more competition for DJI, then ! This is indeed a newer World, Wake up Autel.
DJI can't even keep up with Autel camera sharpness and clarity of Autel Flagship EVO 2 Pro 6K even the Mavic 3 falls short with its image quality ! Autel is holding two of my Autel EVO2 Pro 6K as hostage and want a ransom of $440 when they goofed on the firmware but fail miserably to accept its their own fault ! I got two DJI Air 2 S and Mini 3 Pro is the one I returned. Its a little " Toy " Cucaracha !
The Air 2 S battery lasting only 18 to 19 minutes, only.

This message just went out July 26th to Autel Ceo:

Your Customers Service on DJI payroll trying help DJI buy Autel and Shut down Competition for good !​

To,
Autel CEO.

Dear Sir,
You being the CEO need to be reminded as to how good your " Flagship EVO 2 Pro 6K " is with the right choice of 6K camera that out shines all other DJI drones.
Please, fix all firmware issues until it shines like your
" Flagship EVO 2 Pro 6K " Next we need a 8 to 10X Zoom lens and a much superior, Sharper camera with 8K, good enough to be even used in Film Production, Overhead shots, before you call it
"Autel EVO 3 Pro Cinamatic " I have two Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K Flagship drones that Autel has them for weeks and want to Hold me Hostage for $440 due to no fault of mine ! **--** Your firmware designers failed miserably to design Smart Firmware the will not load up on wrong devices with built-in Safety Checks !

The Firmware designer is another story for He or She failed to help support the " Flagship EVO 2 Pro " High time you please look into this issue. Many customers are facing this Firmware issues due to wrong firmware being put right next to the right one.

I was real careful downloading the software and both files (one that contaminated my controller and the new files after talking to Autel) are identical with the same name and size.

Loading the smart controller on the regular controller should not have been possible at all !

**--** I have never seen a situation where software can be loaded on the wrong hardware. A hardware check to assure compatibility is the first part of any software upgrade .

But....same programmers probably as for Autel Explorer, no practical thinking with safety protocols.

**--** Come to think of it, how can firmware update damage or break the main PC board on both my remotes, how ?

Sadly my both Autel EVO2 Pro got stunned with firmware and after sending them both to Autel: Just got a message from Autel

Invoice #D7176 :
Order summary Labor × 1 2 hours $120.00
EVO II Aircraft - Bottom Shell Orange - Complete Assembly × 2 $50.00
EVO II RC - Mainboard PCB × 2 $270.00
Subtotal $440.00
Shipping $0.00
Total $440.00 USD Something wrong here, the filthy games continue, cover up after cover up.

Both my drones are like " New" without any damage other than just last firmware that stunned my drones, .
The remote power refused to shut down, forcing me to open the remotes to disconnect the battery to save my remote battery !

Thank you for taking your time to read this message.

Best regards,
Ajay

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: atortaloha
I've had a ticket open since May 19th about a missing battery pack (which I payed for) and I've yet receive any sort of update on it. Even reached back out and nothing.. Ill be rocking out this drone as long as I can until its irrelevant, but I will most definitely be going DJI next time around.

Give me any info you have on this and I’ll email the person in charge of customer support to hopefully help.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials