Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Is it time to switch to DJI because of a lack of support?

High time we all get united and sue Autel in US but mind you we need to hire a Lawyers firm representing us all with a track record of being betrayed by Autel.

At this point in time I want my losses recovered along with damages for my harassment !

The ones who covered up for Autel betraying us here are traitors ! !
One for all, all for one.
Regards,
Ajay
PS: we need to set up an example and this way put a stop to this or else other companies will do the same and get away.

**--** Now you know who all are here to cover up the betrayal and ta discouraging us from getting united ! !

Last edited:
High time we all get united and sue Autel in US but mind you we need to hire a Lawyers firm representing us all with a track record of being betrayed by Autel.

At this point in time I want my losses recovered along with damages for my harassment !

The ones who covered up for Autel betraying us here are traitors ! !
One for all, all for one.
Regards,
Ajay
PS: we need to set up an example and this way put a stop to this or else other companies will do the same and get away.
why all the drama, ajay? there is small claims or conciliation court in america where you can file a claim against a merchant and settle it in a court of law. if it is warranty related, there is mediation. maybe you charged the drone on your credit card and you can explore that avenue. if you have damages, there are several methods you can take to make you whole. however, complaining and ranting on a message board will likely get you nowhere. if you are truly aggrieved, you would have taken these steps by now. you're an adult and you know this but it's possible you may not be aware of your rights. so all you have to do is consult with a lawyer and you can put this all behind you in no time.

why all the drama, ajay? there is small claims or conciliation court in america where you can file a claim against a merchant and settle it in a court of law. if it is warranty related, there is mediation. maybe you charged the drone on your credit card and you can explore that avenue. if you have damages, there are several methods you can take to make you whole. however, complaining and ranting on a message board will likely get you nowhere. if you are truly aggrieved, you would have taken these steps by now. you're an adult and you know this but it's possible you may not be aware of your rights. so all you have to do is consult with a lawyer and you can put this all behind you in no time.
Agree... Also ask at court to BAN ALL Sales from the producer that intentionally ignore the service issues...
In this way, you will force all manufacturers that are irresponsible and deliberately ignore their issues to stop the sells until they fix their mess.
That is a first step to start counting the buyer, not the seller.

Reactions: VdoMemories
Anyone can file a suit... doesn't indicate justified or a legal win.
I fail to see the legal standing for a suit... currently it's frustrated Buyer(s) & developing product(s).
Where has there been cause of justified legal action? Purchase was made, product may not be 100% as expected, where in legal description does it indicate to meet all advertised, desired, or developing features?

If you purely don't like the product... Sell it and don't support the Company.
Wasting money & time with legal proceedings will exceed your value in purchase of craft.
If it's a matter of Principle, then that's sole venture to pursue... at this point I don't see a legal damage suit that can hold water.

I have EVO 1, they EOL'ed it quickly... is that a legal action too? Object Avoidance on multiple crafts doesn't work as I'd expect them to perform... legal action? About every drone I own, the "Battery Rating" is not obtainable... legal action?

Enjoy the craft, wait/hope for updates... or sell it and experience the same disappointment with another Brand.

Reactions: Eagle's Eye Photo
Anyone can file a suit... doesn't indicate justified or a legal win.
I fail to see the legal standing for a suit... currently it's frustrated Buyer(s) & developing product(s).
Where has there been cause of justified legal action? Purchase was made, product may not be 100% as expected, where in legal description does it indicate to meet all advertised, desired, or developing features?

If you purely don't like the product... Sell it and don't support the Company.
Wasting money & time with legal proceedings will exceed your value in purchase of craft.
If it's a matter of Principle, then that's sole venture to pursue... at this point I don't see a legal damage suit that can hold water.

I have EVO 1, they EOL'ed it quickly... is that a legal action too? Object Avoidance on multiple crafts doesn't work as I'd expect them to perform... legal action? About every drone I own, the "Battery Rating" is not obtainable... legal action?

Enjoy the craft, wait/hope for updates... or sell it and experience the same disappointment with another Brand.
Why to sell it? The buyer is trying to find a fix for what he paid and what the producer sold but not in conformity with the description of the product...
Is legal and normal that producer to fix the issues, not the buyer to try and sell it in order to get the money back.
If all of us would think like you, probably would buy half baked bread, as you can put it in oven in order to cook it, right?

There is a limit between "normal" and "abnormal".... And each year we need to accept that abnormal becomes normal in drones business.

Imagine that you buy a Samsung or LG TV and they give you a remote that works only for Cartoon Network....and after 4 months you can see another 50 channels, with the promise to see all you pay in next 3 months....What would you do?

Unfortunately the drones are brought from direct channels and you cannot just return it to seller, but depend on producer that is also the seller...

I was frankly expecting a lot more involvement from Autel in service area, knowing they sold the "bear from woods", in order to calm people down and be transparent with the issues and fixes...Unfortunately, we cannot see any but issues also in Service, the worst being the NON EXISTENT service from Europe...and we cannot just appeal to Blade Strike each time we have an issue, is not a normal flow in order to get some answers, as the man is on Enterprise side and consume time with us....this should be a functional and well calibrated service that can answer in 2-3 days at worst...I have issues that are from 8 months reported....guess what....I receive each month a mail that "Are you happy with the fix? All issues were solved?", but NO SERVICE contacted me or presented a solving in this 8 months...
So....let's be frank here:
Good Drones = Yes
Unfinished products = Yes
EU service = None!
Solving of issues = Huge delays or none at some products.

Best description of AUTEL now:
BUY IT THINKING THAT YOUR WARRANTY IS ZERO IN EUROPE!

Why to sell it? The buyer is trying to find a fix for what he paid and what the producer sold but not in conformity with the description of the product...
Is legal and normal that producer to fix the issues, not the buyer to try and sell it in order to get the money back.
If all of us would think like you, probably would buy half baked bread, as you can put it in oven in order to cook it, right?

There is a limit between "normal" and "abnormal".... And each year we need to accept that abnormal becomes normal in drones business.

Imagine that you buy a Samsung or LG TV and they give you a remote that works only for Cartoon Network....and after 4 months you can see another 50 channels, with the promise to see all you pay in next 3 months....What would you do?

Unfortunately the drones are brought from direct channels and you cannot just return it to seller, but depend on producer that is also the seller...

I was frankly expecting a lot more involvement from Autel in service area, knowing they sold the "bear from woods", in order to calm people down and be transparent with the issues and fixes...Unfortunately, we cannot see any but issues also in Service, the worst being the NON EXISTENT service from Europe...and we cannot just appeal to Blade Strike each time we have an issue, is not a normal flow in order to get some answers, as the man is on Enterprise side and consume time with us....this should be a functional and well calibrated service that can answer in 2-3 days at worst...I have issues that are from 8 months reported....guess what....I receive each month a mail that "Are you happy with the fix? All issues were solved?", but NO SERVICE contacted me or presented a solving in this 8 months...
So....let's be frank here:
Good Drones = Yes
Unfinished products = Yes
EU service = None!
Solving of issues = Huge delays or none at some products.

Best description of AUTEL now:
BUY IT THINKING THAT YOUR WARRANTY IS ZERO IN EUROPE!
I understand the frustrations, but there is NO... Zero legal case!
There is a difference... but if ya feel ya want to a file suit, it's not here on a forum. Then Pursue it legally, pay out legal funds... and see where it goes.
Good Luck.

I understand the frustrations, but there is NO... Zero legal case!
There is a difference... but if ya feel ya want to a file suit, it's not here on a forum. Then Pursue it legally, pay out legal funds... and see where it goes.
Good Luck.
Legal case is for warranties...as long as as producer & also seller does not respond, is a case for European Rights.
I know exactly what i am talking.
Of course, this is desired to be a Last resort... Up to now, the claims were settled after a lot of pushes and hard time...
Don't get me wrong, nobody wants Autel to fail, on contrary...I was working with DJI, I am happy to see competition as i consider DJI to be a lot more intrusive in our life and try to control all (NFZ is a joke that almost made me loose contracts)...but ignoring to make the service department to work in Europe is not a good and fair thing.

Legal case is for warranties...as long as as producer & also seller does not respond, is a case for European Rights.
I know exactly what i am talking.
Of course, this is desired to be a Last resort... Up to now, the claims were settled after a lot of pushes and hard time...
Don't get me wrong, nobody wants Autel to fail, on contrary...I was working with DJI, I am happy to see competition as i consider DJI to be a lot more intrusive in our life and try to control all (NFZ is a joke that almost made me loose contracts)...but ignoring to make the service department to work in Europe is not a good and fair thing.
All I'm saying... the chatter of doing a Legal Suit on a Forum has gone overboard. There is no uniting when there isn't a case.
The legal perspective isn't productive... whom ever wants to pursue then do it... it's not on the forum! It doesn't help Owners with their crafts or Autel making a better product... it's just venting and there's enough of that without stirring the pot hyping a legal suit.

Enjoy the Autel Crafts and Good Day!

I am in the market for a new drone because my EVO II Pro crashed in the river. I wanted to replace it with a refurbished EVO II Pro but they are out of stock and apparently the new ones are out of stock also.

Ive been a loyal Autel Robotics Robotics customer since the X-Star Premium was released, I'm now thinking of switching to DJI because I'm concerned about the future of Aitel Robotics. The last few times I needed tech support it literally took weeks and several emails to get a reply.

I can't even replace my drone or get an answer from tech support and I'm growing impatient. With each passing day, I'm having second thoughts about investing this much money in a drone if the company can't support it.

I suspect others here have had similar experiences and I'd love to hear your thoughts. Do you think the problems with Alltel Robotics are temporary or, is it a sign of the way things are going to be from here on? This is been going on for at least a couple of months. I realize they are extremely short staffed but you would think they could hire some extra people if they are serious about the drone business.

I've been trying to get an answer from tech support for over a week now and I've decided to give them one more week before I move to DJI to get my replacement drone. You would think they wouldn't want to lose long-term customers who give them repeat business but it appears that's not a priority for them. However, I'm hoping they will come through for me so I can continue to be in Autel Robotics customer because I have really enjoyed their drones. We will see.
I have an extra Evo 2 Pro with an std controller or std controller with Hawk Range Extender.

I have ordered the smart controller even with my issues associated with my getting technical support for my regular controller. I miss handled my DJI Mini 2 and DJI support has been great; however, as a commercial pilot as well as 107, the Geo-fencing is a non-starter for me. I will purchase a 2nd EVO 2 Pro just to have a backup and not have worries of the length of time for Autel to effect a repair.

I have an extra Evo 2 Pro with an std controller or std controller with Hawk Range Extender.

I also have a stock, but this means nothing if support is not acting fast...instead of making money, I need to keep 2 pieces in permanent back-up because of a lousy EU support....Money blocked...

Attachments

• IMG_20220329_114258.jpg
    IMG_20220329_114258.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20220329_114442.jpg
    IMG_20220329_114442.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 5
Make a complain about denial of warranty at European Court of Rights, they are used with this type of lack of support from producers and kick their asses very strong.
I had a month ago an espresso machine denied at warranty by Melita as "was not correctly used", I asked how should be used and if is other user manual that is different from one received with the machine...they refused it as is hard to ship it...European Court contacted them and they paid all costs for shipping and returning, also took a fine.
So....
Start this, I understand when a company is in difficulty as it is overruled by customers request, but after all, I and you don't get profits from Autel in order to "understand it", but as payers we have some rights and the seller have obligations...this is simple.
As one part is not working on it's obligation, it can easily be responsible and pay for this...

Not my concern that Autel, DJI, Samsung or God knows what entity have a shortage of staff...On Autel this shortage is already the same excuse we hear from 2 years...so is no more an excuse, but a decision from Management Board to act like this: PUSH THE SALES, DISREGARD WARRANTY OWNERS....
And that is a FACT, as there was NO MONTH in this 2 years that can show a functional Europe service for AUTEL...As for US service: Does not matter, as their concerns are not EU....
i leave the company to their own fate.

DJI mini 3 Pro about to be released within 2 to 3 weeks.

DJI Mini 3 Pro will be 249g without prop guards. If so, DJI missed a huge opportunity in the US by not making it under 250g including the prop guards,
which would have made it Category 1 and capable of being operated over people.
************************************************************************************************************************************************
Accidental listing reveals every last detail about DJI Mini 3 Pro drone
Wait, what just happened? DJI is yet to confirm when it plans to release the Mini 3 Pro, but a seller has accidentally revealed the complete specs and
features of the drone online. A Dutch retailer has created a listing for the sub-250-gram drone, which tells us EVERYTHING save the product’s release
date.

First things first. The price listed on the page confirms the European pricing we shared earlier today – €829 for the drone and RC-N1 remote controller
. You can check out this article for the prices of the other bundles.

And now, here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming DJI Mini 3 Pro drone, courtesy of an accidental listing by the Netherlands-based
TopRC.

Larger propellers, streamlined design
The Mini 3 Pro has a completely new look optimized to get more out of every flight. With larger propellers, an aerodynamic body tilt, and a powerful
obstacle detection system, the streamlined design provides more flight time and safety. The redesigned gimbal offers a wider range of rotation for
low-angle shooting as well as vertical shooting, opening up endless creative possibilities. Every aspect of this facelift has been carefully considered
to take the Mini to new heights.

Weighs less than 250 grams
Weighing less than 249g, the DJI Mini 3 Pro does not require registration in most countries and regions. The foldable and compact design also makes
it easy to take with you on your next hike, beach day or spontaneous weekend getaway.

Longer flight time: Extendable to 47 mins
The DJI Mini 3 Pro’s Intelligent Flight Battery is ultra-lightweight, and yet, it can support an extended flight time of up to 34 minutes. Meanwhile, if you
re the kind of person who likes to push every flight to the limit, DJI is offering an upgrade to the Intelligent Flight Battery Plus which comes with up
to 47 minutes of flight time. Naturally, the drone will tip over the 250-gram mark if you use the larger battery.

1/1.3-inch CMOS sensor
DJI Mini 3 Pro is excellent in a wide variety of lighting conditions, thanks to its 1/1.3-inch CMOS sensor which comes with dual native ISO and support
s the direct output of HDR images. Each image is enhanced with a higher dynamic range to reveal more detail in highlights and shadows.
At the same time, an aperture ratio of f/1.7 makes more light available to the sensor, ensuring that images look lifelike even in low light.
And then there’s the D-Cinelike Color mode that provides more visual information, richer color options, and greater editing flexibility

4K/60fps video, 48MP RAW photos
DJI Mini 3 Pro drone will allow you to capture stunning 4K/60fps video and 48MP RAW photos. Admire the rich clarity of every image, even when you
zoom in. Or slow things down as the world gets hectic with dramatic 1080p/120fps slow-motion video.

Tri-directional obstacle detection
DJI Mini 3 Pro is without a doubt the safest Mini yet. Equipped with forward, backward, and downward dual vision sensors and an all-new aircraft
design, the drone offers a wider detection range and improved safety.

APAS 4.0
The drone will come with Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems (APAS 4.0) which detects objects in the flight path of the aircraft in real-time.
This allows DJI Mini 3 Pro to dodge obstacles even in complicated environments.

O3 transmission
DJI Mini 3 Pro features a flagship-level video transmission system in DJI O3. It provides a 1080p/30fps live feed at distances up to 12 km.

RC-N1 remote control and new DJI RC
The DJI Mini 3 Pro drone will be compatible with both the DJI RC-N1 remote control and the new DJI RC. Both controllers offer a maximum video bit
rate of 18 Mbps, delivered with ultra-low latency of 120 ms.

Vertical shooting
The drone will allow you to quickly switch between landscape and portrait with one tap. The camera’s redesigned gimbal rotates 90-degree, so you
don’t have to compromise on image quality. A new feature called True Vertical Shooting gives you detailed shots, instantly ready for social media.

Focus Track subject tracking
Find creative ways to track your subject with FocusTrack. The suite includes ActiveTrack 4.0, Spotlight 2.0, and Point of Interest 3.0, three powerful
storytelling tools.

MasterShots
MasterShots is a real game-changer for any budding aerial photographer – just select your subject, and the Mini 3 Pro performs a series of professional
maneuvers and then generates a short cinematic video. There is a good reason why this is a fan favorite.

Timelapse
Speed up time with just a few taps by creating an eye-catching time-lapse or hyper-lapse video. Capture moving traffic or rolling clouds and add some drama to your videos.

Fast transfer
The Mini 3 Pro supports super-fast Wi-Fi downloads of up to 30 Mbps.

Panorama
Capture the expanse of any landscape with 180°, wide-angle, vertical, and sphere panoramas.

Digital zoom
Get closer to your subject with 4x digital zoom. It allows you to capture scenes without disturbing them and explore shots from afar.

Read more: High-res photos of DJI Mini 3 drone, RC leak online
****************************************************************************************************************************************

**--** Costco has another good deal on DJI Air 2 S with additional battery for $998

Last edited:
prices on the mini 3 appear to be high so there goes the intro level drone for people looking to get into the hobby under $500. i believe there will be two types of mini3 (pro and non-pro) included different remote options and a no-remote option. when autel introduced the sky-high priced nano, they were skewered. when autel was late to the market (yet still ahead of dji), they were blasted. let's extend the same courtesies to dji since they are clearly late with the mini 3. can't say if the product is ready or not (re: bugs) but i plan to wait the usual couple of months after launch to buy one. i have more dji drones than autel and i have no geofencing hurdles in my area so i have no issues with dji products. until then, the nano is the best sub-250 drone on the market.

I am in the market for a new drone because my EVO II Pro crashed in the river. I wanted to replace it with a refurbished EVO II Pro but they are out of stock and apparently the new ones are out of stock also.

Ive been a loyal Autel Robotics Robotics customer since the X-Star Premium was released, I'm now thinking of switching to DJI because I'm concerned about the future of Aitel Robotics. The last few times I needed tech support it literally took weeks and several emails to get a reply.

I can't even replace my drone or get an answer from tech support and I'm growing impatient. With each passing day, I'm having second thoughts about investing this much money in a drone if the company can't support it.

I suspect others here have had similar experiences and I'd love to hear your thoughts. Do you think the problems with Alltel Robotics are temporary or, is it a sign of the way things are going to be from here on? This is been going on for at least a couple of months. I realize they are extremely short staffed but you would think they could hire some extra people if they are serious about the drone business.

I've been trying to get an answer from tech support for over a week now and I've decided to give them one more week before I move to DJI to get my replacement drone. You would think they wouldn't want to lose long-term customers who give them repeat business but it appears that's not a priority for them. However, I'm hoping they will come through for me so I can continue to be in Autel Robotics customer because I have really enjoyed their drones. We will see.
Same here, Tech support is a Nonstarter. I am also Going back to DJI regretfully, but I have no choice

After I have screamed everywhere for 8 months to FIX the bugs in Evo2 Pro, I was kicked out by Ken from Autel group on FB.
Great to see that Autel have involved people...when someone tell you the truth in face, is easy to make it dissapear...
Such attitude is shame...
I will sell all my Autel Enterprise, get back to DJI...at least, on FB they start to ask you the problem and work it, not kick you out because you keep tell them that they are a shame by not solving two lousy bugs in E2P V1 that was reported again and again from 8 months and answer was from them : Next FW....Next FW....

This is unfortunately what Autel represents...a company that SELL but give nothing on their BUYERS....Respect ZERO !!!!!

Same here sitting and waiting for Autel to give me a Firmware Patch to Re-Vert back to one previous Firmware and had asked Autel to fix those EVO 2 Pro Issues for months.
Since I was frustrated with no answer from Autel I did a Firmware up date on both my Autel EVO2 Pro and both stopped working ever since.
I tried every thing but nothing works now.
Anxiously waiting for DJI Mini 3 Pro and if not then will jump at Costco deal on DJI Air 2S with one extra battery for $989, can't beat that !
Autel had quite a few covering for them but little did they know that wildfire is spreading fast, now ! !
No wonder they say
" The bigger The Guy The Harder he Fall "
Amen to Gods Grace and Glory.

Last edited:
Fyi in the UK since coronavirus many companies are struggling to attract staff perhaps this is the reason, they are struggling to recruit support staff?

Reactions: lifeisfun
Fyi in the UK since coronavirus many companies are struggling to attract staff perhaps this is the reason, they are struggling to recruit support staff?
Then they have Covid before even appeared.... As this issue with support in EU is from forever...
Also they lack not only staff, but seems to have no ERP and ticket management in that company, as some receive answers in 3 days, others keep trying for 2 months...
Is just a mess.
Also seems that a lot of new Nano+ cames DOA... I had 2, both with problems, sent back to dealer as I could not even make a review as requested by dealer.
Also firmware updates seems to reveal another set of problems, as I see many people complaining that the drone is dead after fw update.
I wish they had a better excuse for all this and not the Covid cover... But it seems that they are just not willing to invest in a service at proper standards and only interest is to sell as much as they can, take out another drone and leave this new ones as they are.
At least, that was the current practice for Evo2 Pro V1... All updates goes to V2... V1 is neglected in solving remaining bugs.

Out of frustration I just ordered two DJI drones.
Its been 4 days since I got the DJI Air2 S and can't fly it due to none of my 6 to 7 cell phones are compatible with DJI Go Fly.
Only the very expensive cell phones with 64 bit work in the $800 to 1000 range.
The DJI Air2 has fixed F2.8 therefore you need to use different ND filter's for different lightings or the video will all be washed out !
The second drone is DJI Mini3Pro but on order and waiting.
All that glitters is not " Gold "

When I tried calling DJI first of all the phone lines had Muddy sound quality, could hardly understand their Menu.
When after being re-directed the CS rep sound too was very poor.
To me the sound of the phone line sounded like the horrible " Magic Jack " phone line sound !

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonalsBerigon310