Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Has anyone had problems getting Autel Robotics support to reply to their request for help?

I have found the quickest way to get support is to call them and hold for as long as it takes. I needed to get a drone repaired a couple of months ago and after my emails weren't answered, I called and the voicemail told me I was in the queue and was number 18. I put the phone on speaker phone and held for two full hours and finally got down to one caller ahead of me. When it was my turn, I went to voicemail and I couldn't believe it. I left a message and waited 2 days for return call and when I didn't get one, I called back and held another hour and this time when I got close to being number one in the queue, I was disconnected. I tried again the next day and this time after holding about an hour, I actually had a person answer and they were able to help me. So, it only took me about 4 days and 4 hours on the phone, but at least I got help in 4 days as opposed to waiting weeks. But I do hope they fix that problem because it's very frustrating. It wasn't like that in the beginning.

Two weeks ago, I emailed Autel Robotics tech support about my water damaged EVO II. I got the automated reply that said a support representative would be contacting me soon. I didn't hear anything so after about 4 days I sent another email. Still nothing. After 10 days, I sent yet another email, still nothing. Now it's been two weeks and I have sent them a fourth email and I'm not hold my breath waiting for a reply. Is this normal? It's frustrating as hell.

This has not been my experience in the past. Maybe they gave up on giving support to their customers, IDK. I have been a loyal customer from the beginning and have purchased 3 X-Start Premiums, 3 EVO Is and 3 EVO IIs over the past two and a half years. The lack of communication from support make me want to switch to DJI and if I don't hear from them soon, I will.
I've written them several times, including to two executives in the company. ZERO response. I have a legacy EVO II which works and no-way am I buying anything else from them.

Two weeks ago, I emailed Autel Robotics tech support about my water damaged EVO II. I got the automated reply that said a support representative would be contacting me soon. I didn't hear anything so after about 4 days I sent another email. Still nothing. After 10 days, I sent yet another email, still nothing. Now it's been two weeks and I have sent them a fourth email and I'm not hold my breath waiting for a reply. Is this normal? It's frustrating as hell.

This has not been my experience in the past. Maybe they gave up on giving support to their customers, IDK. I have been a loyal customer from the beginning and have purchased 3 X-Start Premiums, 3 EVO Is and 3 EVO IIs over the past two and a half years. The lack of communication from support make me want to switch to DJI and if I don't hear from them soon, I will.
They have to me rewritten rules of customers service. after that great guy quit last year , they seem to have forgotten exactly who pays their bills. Plus the prices are out sky high. What chip shortage, let's come out with a newer product and forget who keeps them in business. Used to be a fan.

I've written them several times, including to two executives in the company. ZERO response. I have a legacy EVO II which works and no-way am I buying anything else from them.
Give me your info...send me a message and I will make sure someone reaches out. I don't work for Autel although I should.

Same here. VERY long wait for a reply, and sometimes no reply at all from Autel! From what I understand, DJI is no better.
Autels Service Department is the size of a Porta-potty. DJI has 2 buildings 44 and 40 stories high. No issues with DJI.

No reply for me either. Smart controller v1 type won't charge, charging lights work , battery app at top shows charging and settings show not charging. Still waiting for answer to where I can find repairs

Customer service is hit and miss. Sometimes I will get a reply in minutes, but most of the time it is weeks, or in one case, months. I have NO idea what their deal is. Pretty frustrating. I do know, however, that geofencing notwithstanding, there are some people who will switch to DJI strictly because of the poor customer service. BTW, my water damaged EVO II was considered so damaged as to be not worth repairing. Last month, when I was getting communication from Autel CS, they offered me 15% off the same unit or a less expensive one, or 30% off of a V3.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials