Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

The V1.5.8 is now officially released!

So I've been on 1.5.8 since the beta, and have since manually upgraded to the release version of 1.5.8 (although I don't think there was a need). However, the app now constantly wants to upgrade my firmware. I've upgraded OTA as well as manually via SD card successfully SEVERAL times now, but I get the firmware upgrade notice every time I boot the app and bird. Did I miss something? Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, any idea how to fix?

Thanks
LP
I have not experienced this in iOS. On one firmware update I did have to run it for all four batteries. So four times. Just a thought.

Anyone else getting jumpy video feed after the updates? I thought the firmware and app update was ok. Several times flying the Evo video is laggy, like jumping several frames every half second. I did try the video on the controller, and it was good.

Anyone else getting jumpy video feed after the updates? I thought the firmware and app update was ok. Several times flying the Evo video is laggy, like jumping several frames every half second. I did try the video on the controller, and it was good.
Yes I did. The latest Explorer update did that. I have a Note 9 android so i loaded my previous version. The lag stopped.

Reactions: mike9591
Hi All, I recently upgraded my EVO 1 to Firmware Version V1.5.8, all went well, but each time I connect EVO Phone and Controller I receive notice of update bottom Screen, rather annoying.

Hi All, I recently upgraded my EVO 1 to Firmware Version V1.5.8, all went well, but each time I connect EVO Phone and Controller I receive notice of update bottom Screen, rather annoying.
I got a new EVO 1. You have to run the same update for EVERY battery. The battery had to update the firmware. I had to do it 4 times....

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller