Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO release (soon?) drives big $$$ in limited supply

I offered if u had a my form of video chat app but no words

I think that is because all of the adults in the room are hesitant to let you have any details of our contact methods. If only I could put my finger on why...:rolleyes:

It's really, really simple. Upload to Youtube and post the link to it here.

I am on an NDA and will not post anything unlike others I will not break my NDA

And you can bet your *** if I did somehow lose my mind and open a video chat with you I would capture that and post it here toot sweet. I expect I would have to sanitize it and not because of your mythical NDA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SRJ_North East_CT
And you can bet your *** if I did somehow lose my mind and open a video chat with you I would capture that and post it here toot sweet. I expect I would have to sanitize it and not because of your mythical NDA.

Yea you would most likely have to remove the part where his Mommy comes running into the room telling him it was past his bedtime! :D

Reactions: bobthinks
I was thinking more along the lines of howler monkeys flinging poo, but your point stands.

With the disclaimer at the end credits.... No monkeys were harmed in the filming.......
The names were changed to protect the guilty....

Written like a typical 12 year old.... welcome to the ignore pile with all the other internet heroes...

Last edited by a moderator:
You're cute...

If it's on my PC screen I can capture it, full stop. And... bye.

You guys are sure so desparate why can't u wait till the 25th instead of bashing y'all wanted a pic y'all got it

A picture of what? lol
Why would you keep saying "if you knew what I know" if you can't reveal anything? It means nothing to us if you can't reveal anything (but a picture of some kind of box with no label).. I personally take nothing you say as reliable info. Rather, I take it more as bs/trolling.
Carry on.

Did he post a picture? Let me guess.... noting that says EVO or Autel right... LOL. Who would have guessed that?? LOL

Just one? HA!!
Bro on everything I love I promised I would not show it or post but I know nobody believe me but look I don't have time to troll anyone I can at least answer questions no need for the backlash honestly

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skygod34