Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO release (soon?) drives big $$$ in limited supply

Adding to your post about the winner this was just posted on facebook LOL
Looks like people are getting really pissed off :)
Just relaying the info and no it is not mine.

"Just had this conversation with Alejandro R at Autel. Not real helpful info:
Hi! How can we help you today?
10:05 AM
Dan Drooger is getting his Evo today that he won at CES. The e-mail said he would get it 48 hours after launch. Has Evo launched and the party fizzled?
10:06 AM
The Evo has not launched. At this time we do not have an official release date for the Evo, we expect it to be available to consumers in the coming weeks. We hope to be able to release this information soon, we are finalizing some details to ensure we get a high quality product out on the market.
10:07 AM
If it has not launched how is he getting his Evo delivered today?
10:07 AM
Dan Drooger was a prize winner from CES 2018, we still have not made the Evo available for purchase by any means.
10:08 AM
But his e-mail he got om May 11th said his would ship 48 hours after launch so that leaves me wondering if it isn't launched or available, how is he getting one?
10:10 AM
om = on
10:10 AM
I cannot discuss private discussions between us and customers. Any information regarding the Evo release date/launch will be available through our Facebook page as well as our website.
10:13 AM
OK, next question. When will the Autel Explorer app hit the Google Play Store?
10:14 AM
We have not finalized those details, again, any information regarding the Evo, Autel Explorer App, and any other Autel products will be posted on our website and Facebook page.
10:15 AM
OK. This was terribly unhelpful. Thank you for your time.
10:16 AM
We appreciate the feedback Danny! Have a good day!
10:16 AM
I would like to get some feedback from Autel on my questions today. You have a fantastic day as well."
SMH are they really so stupid and dumb smh

What if the EVO is released this week, this month or whenever and only a limited supply are around? Will they resell for $1200, $1500 etc on eBay/craigslist?..I hope they don't. but if there is a supply vs. demand scenario could this happen? Thoughts?
Got to say 3 weeks ago the contact on the Autel site said release that week - this is a joke now .... bought mavic air to go with my P3P and Mavic Pro collection

Got to say 3 weeks ago the contact on the Autel site said release that week - this is a joke now .... bought mavic air to go with my P3P and Mavic Pro collection
yeah, it's rather sad...
compare it to the ANAFI launch :/

Today is the DAY!!!!!!
I just got the call.
My Autel Evo is on it's way!!!!!
To ME!
From New York.

[after listening to the Voice mail. . .]

Well, the final invoice was sent to PayPal and
It will be shipping shortly. Good enough for me!

Today is the DAY!!!!!!
I just got the call.
My Autel Evo is on it's way!!!!!
To ME!
From New York.

[after listening to the Voice mail. . .]

Well, the final invoice was sent to PayPal and
It will be shipping shortly. Good enough for me!

Where did you buy from?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol u want me to post photos and videos?? Is that what u want lol u have seen the others

Sigh... Yes, others have posted images and videos. That's because they have an Evo. They are either early testers or they won one and generally part of the deal for both of those roles is putting some sort to material out to help raise hype.

If you were any more transparent you'd be invisible. Does your mom know you are using the internet? Are you married to Morgan Fairchild?

You are thread spamming a bunch of BS with claims that NO ONE here believes. You want to stop being called out on it, pics, vid's or GTFO. And you can post right here in this very public forum.

I was born on a day, but it wasn't yesterday.

Reactions: SRJ_North East_CT
You are thread spamming a bunch of BS with claims that NO ONE here believes. You want to stop being called out on it, pics, vid's or GTFO. And you can post right here in this very public forum.

I was born on a day, but it wasn't yesterday.

LOL
I think the boys lipo battery has a bad cell if you ask me :)

Right now it looks like you are just another internet hero (in your own mind), all talk no action?? If you really have it post a video or pictures. Otherwise nobody believes you about your imaginary EVO or the so called "inside" info you claim to have....

Reactions: bobthinks
Right now it looks like you are just another internet hero (in your own mind), all talk no action?? If you really have it post a video or pictures. Otherwise nobody believes you about your imaginary EVO or the so called "inside" info you claim to have....
Ok

Y'all can think what y'all want lol

What too complicated to post here? Why would we bother with you so called video chat?? Post it here or a link to a You Tube video, etc etc etc..... o_O

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skygod34