Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

downloading from Evo ,I get two files

ronald

Reaction score
Hello, purchased the Evo Monday and after fflying a couple days I tried the videoing. When downloading from the rear with supplied cable ,I get two files from each video. One is a"normal" file which during a 6 minute flight at 1080p 30 fps, usually around 1.5- 1.8 gb. The other file will be only 100-200- mb , which would be great, but it's so pixel-ated it's of no use. How can I prevent the un-useable file from downloading?

Tufargon

Reaction score
Hello, purchased the Evo Monday and after fflying a couple days I tried the videoing. When downloading from the rear with supplied cable ,I get two files from each video. One is a"normal" file which during a 6 minute flight at 1080p 30 fps, usually around 1.5- 1.8 gb. The other file will be only 100-200- mb , which would be great, but it's so pixel-ated it's of no use. How can I prevent the un-useable file from downloading?
The small file is a thumbnail. The file extension will be .tmb I do believe or something like that. It's basically garbage. You can delete it. No way to stop it from happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ansia

ronald

Reaction score
Thanks Tufargon, Thought I had clicked om something to cause it. Sorta annoying everytime you download and its there to. I have enough troubles as it is!!:)

Tufargon

Reaction score
No problem. Glad to help! Not sure why it does it this way but we had a few convos about it when the XSP came out too.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DroneHome