Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Solution: Autel Evo Pro Mov/Mp4 files “not” downloading into Adobe Premier Elements

Jerzo

Reaction score
Solution: Autel Evo Pro Mov/Mp4 files “not” downloading into Adobe Premier Elements 15 error message (files not supported).

Here is what works for me: Go to https://www.videoproc.com/ and download the FREE version of Video Proc Converter.

Please try the free download first to make sure it will work for you. This version has limitations, it only let you convert up to five minutes of a video clip and will not let you sect a destination folder.

Not to worry, After downloading the free version take a Autel Mov file and convert it to a Mp4 file and check the box to open file. When file box opens with the converted file, save it to your desk top in a file folder. Now open Adobe Premiere Elements 15 and try adding the new converted file from your desktop. When I tried it, the file loaded just fine with out any error messages.

PS: You can also covert a MOV file to an MOV file or a MP4 file to MP4 file it will work just fine as well. For some reason covering the file will let you download them into Adobe Premiere Elements with out any error messages.
After I found out it worked for me, I purchased the lifetime license for one PC it cost me $39.95
no more five minute time limit and now I can pick the location where I want the coveted file or files destination to be.

Solution: Autel Evo Pro Mov/Mp4 files “not” downloading into Adobe Premier Elements 15 error message (files not supported).

Here is what works for me: Go to [OFFICIAL] VideoProc Converter - One-Stop Video Processing Software for Windows Mac and download the FREE version of Video Proc Converter.

Please try the free download first to make sure it will work for you. This version has limitations, it only let you convert up to five minutes of a video clip and will not let you sect a destination folder.

Not to worry, After downloading the free version take a Autel Mov file and convert it to a Mp4 file and check the box to open file. When file box opens with the converted file, save it to your desk top in a file folder. Now open Adobe Premiere Elements 15 and try adding the new converted file from your desktop. When I tried it, the file loaded just fine with out any error messages.

PS: You can also covert a MOV file to an MOV file or a MP4 file to MP4 file it will work just fine as well. For some reason covering the file will let you download them into Adobe Premiere Elements with out any error messages.
After I found out it worked for me, I purchased the lifetime license for one PC it cost me $39.95
no more five minute time limit and now I can pick the location where I want the coveted file or files destination to be.

You probably could have done the same thing for free using Handbrake. Handbrake supports transcoding from nearly anything to nearly anything. Another free option is to simply shoot in H.264 within the EVO II 6K instead of H.265; I am guessing Adobe Elements does not support H.265 or maybe it doesn't support 10 bit.. To shoot in H.264 switch the file type within the EVO II from MOV to MP4.

If you are using something like Adobe Elements to edit your video footage then MP4 H.264 out of the EVO II 6K should be sufficient anyway. If you want the maximum quality the EVO II 6K Pro can offer, then I would use a better NLE than Elements and better NLEs would support the H.265 and H.264 10bit footage straight out of the EVO II instead of spending $40 just for a video transcoder.

You probably could have done the same thing for free using Handbrake. Handbrake supports transcoding from nearly anything to nearly anything. Another free option is to simply shoot in H.264 within the EVO II 6K instead of H.265; I am guessing Adobe Elements does not support H.265 or maybe it doesn't support 10 bit.. To shoot in H.264 switch the file type within the EVO II from MOV to MP4.

If you are using something like Adobe Elements to edit your video footage then MP4 H.264 out of the EVO II 6K should be sufficient anyway. If you want the maximum quality the EVO II 6K Pro can offer, then I would use a better NLE than Elements and better NLEs would support the H.265 and H.264 10bit footage straight out of the EVO II instead of spending $40 just for a video transcoder.
Thank You, For responding to My Post.

I did try The Free ‘Handbrake” Software and it did “NOT“ work for me. When I took the covered file form the Handbrake converter and try to use it in Adobe Premiere Elements 15
I still got an error message saying file Not supported. PS: tried Mov and Mp4 files.
I did try three other “FREE” converter software downloads and could not get any of them to work for me.

My advice to everyone would be to try any “FREE” software converter programs you can find and if you find one that works for you use it.
The one that worked for me was: VideoProc Converter here is the link I used.
OFFICIAL] VideoProc Converter - One-Stop Video Processing Software for Windows Mac
I recommend you download the FREE version of Video Proc Converter and see if it works for you before you consider buying it.

Thank You, For responding to My Post.

I did try The Free ‘Handbrake” Software and it did “NOT“ work for me. When I took the covered file form the Handbrake converter and try to use it in Adobe Premiere Elements 15
I still got an error message saying file Not supported. PS: tried Mov and Mp4 files.
I did try three other “FREE” converter software downloads and could not get any of them to work for me.

My advice to everyone would be to try any “FREE” software converter programs you can find and if you find one that works for you use it.
The one that worked for me was: VideoProc Converter here is the link I used.
OFFICIAL] VideoProc Converter - One-Stop Video Processing Software for Windows Mac
I recommend you download the FREE version of Video Proc Converter and see if it works for you before you consider buying it.

So let me get this straight......you only have two posts on this forum, both are filled with links and praise for paid software that free software (Handbrake) can already handle with ease, you say Premier Elements does not support the footage you supposedly shot with the Nano+ and you also state that 8 bit MP4 H.264 footage is not compatible with Premier Elements which is literally written to support this video format, but you are not spam? Got it, just making sure I am reading all of this right.

Since you say you already tried Handbrake, what were your export settings? What Encoder profile did you use? For the sake of fairness, just giving you the benefit of the doubt here......if you pick the proper export settings it will work with any NLE

The main reason why Adobe Premiere Pro CC fails to import MOV files is that some required codecs are missing and the file format is not supported, I think it's better to get help from mov player for mac

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials