Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel International Support email address please

Spikemixture

Reaction score
Does anyone have a current email address for Autel "International" Support office.
I wont go through my whole situation again other than to say US support are hopeless .
I have asked multiple times with no reply.

Currently my evo2 is in HK and has been there for 20 weeks as the reseller (BeyondSky) claim the courier can't get it to their China Office which is 80kms away.
If it ever gets to their office they will forward it to Autel.
I think it is lost or stolen and have sent dozens of messages requested a replacement or refund. I do get replies all claiming it is with their courier (for 16 of the 20 weeks since it arrived).
First 4 weeks allegedly was in their HK office.

My first and only flight was July - the 2nd flight showed the gimbal failure!
So I have used my drone once in 6 months.

Attachments

• shaking gimbal2.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
Take this info for just that, info.

Do you have a Facebook account? If so, it sounds like the Autel group on facebook would be a good spot to get info and Autel's facebook account would be a good start on getting things going a bit more. I've seen companies flat out ignore someone when they reached out directly but jumped and took an about face when an issue gets brought up on the major social media platforms. Many reason's for but main that I see is because those overseeing the social media platforms are a completely different division than customer support.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials