Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Explorer App Update March 6th

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
WHAT’S NEW
Android V1.0.1.19
  • Added YouTube Live Streaming feature
  • Added AMap map option for users in mainland China (Where Google Map is not available)
  • Improved video playback performance in App Gallery
  • Bug fixes

One thing that I always get a kick out of is how people stress how great Autel is because they are in Seattle, but Autel didn't even try to mask the parent company is across the world in China.3690

...and no love on the West Coast for the updated app.???

If it's anything like the XSP was, you only have to go to google play and at the bottom of the page it says "be a beta tester" or something of the sort. Anything new will be available from then on. But this update wouldn't be beta would it?

It must be beta as no one on here has said they got the same update and yes you are right, all they need to do is go to the bottom and sign up. Pretty simple from what I remember.

Reactions: Tufargon
One thing that I always get a kick out of is how people stress how great Autel is because they are in Seattle, but Autel didn't even try to mask the parent company is across the world in China.
...and no love on the West Coast for the updated app.???
Autel has never made it a secret that they are a Chinese company.

Reactions: Tufargon
mine updated automatically onto my phone. I wasn't aware until now, checked and sure enough I have the update too. Not the updates I was hoping for but I will keep hoping.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials