Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

AUTEL CARE WILL NOT BE ACTIVATED

Macher

Reaction score
It is impossible to activate autel care in the nano plus ... Neither from the app with the notice that it can be activated ... neither on the web nor on the mobile anywhere.

I have tried everything ... message salt official seller, to support ... nobody answers here. I begin to think that they do it so that it passes the 48 hours.

I have always been a DJI user with more than 10 drones purchased. I wanted to give autel a vote of confidence. and this makes me very insecure.

I do not know what to do.

It is impossible to activate autel care in the nano plus ... Neither from the app with the notice that it can be activated ... neither on the web nor on the mobile anywhere.

I have tried everything ... message salt official seller, to support ... nobody answers here. I begin to think that they do it so that it passes the 48 hours.

I have always been a DJI user with more than 10 drones purchased. I wanted to give autel a vote of confidence. and this makes me very insecure.

I do not know what to do.
sorry to hear you cannot activate autel care. when it first launched for the evo 2, it took several days for it go live so there were growing pains. should be fixed and new drone models should simply get added but i dunno how it works exactly. the bad news is the nano hasn't launched yet so it is somewhat expected that autel care is not yet turned on for the new model. the good news is autel has a mechanism where you can add care to your drone after the 48 hours have passed. not sure if that is helpful but i agree with you, i prefer not to fly a new drone with care attached to teh drone and autel should do what they can to help you now. where did you get your nano plus and in what country? sometimes autel care is restricted by location.....

I couldn’t get it either?!? I insured it at State Farm

Well I’m unable to activate it as well and my Apple Pay was already charged . I guess I have to dispute the transaction since this shitty company will probably not refund. DJI is way better

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain