Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

2 months and Autel hasn't returned my drone. Also I returned their replacement when it was the wrong model and they haven't refunded me after 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yawaworht-a-sti-sey

Reaction score
I sent in my evo II v2 640T enterprise because it had a broken rotor after it crashed on autopilot. They denied the warranty claiming i had done repairs on the camera when all I did was plug the cable back in, it was literally perfectly fine other than that.

They claimed it would cost more to repair it than to replace it and told me they'd send a new evo II v3 640T for $1750 - I noticed the invoice was for a evo II v3 6k rugged and emailed them specifically asking for confirmation and they said they'd send a evo II v3 640T. This soothed some of my annoyance about them denying the warranty over such ******** reasons.

When the evo II v3 6k rugged arrives I ask wtf and they say to send it back so I do.

Then they tell me they can't send the evo II v3 640T unless I pay 2k more - I tell them to hell with that I want my money back and for them to return my drone.

They have neither returned my drone or refunded me the $1750 after a month. They send one email a week to offer me new "deals" on open box drones with no accessories that are basically market price for used drones.

DON'T use Autel Support, they're straight up thieves.

Reactions: goldenu2
I sent in my evo II v2 640T enterprise because it had a broken rotor after it crashed on autopilot. They denied the warranty claiming i had done repairs on the camera when all I did was plug the cable back in, it was literally perfectly fine other than that.

They claimed it would cost more to repair it than to replace it and told me they'd send a new evo II v3 640T for $1750 - I noticed the invoice was for a evo II v3 6k rugged and emailed them specifically asking for confirmation and they said they'd send a evo II v3 640T. This soothed some of my annoyance about them denying the warranty over such ******** reasons.

When the evo II v3 6k rugged arrives I ask wtf and they say to send it back so I do.

Then they tell me they can't send the evo II v3 640T unless I pay 2k more - I tell them to hell with that I want my money back and for them to return my drone.

They have neither returned my drone or refunded me the $1750 after a month. They send one email a week to offer me new "deals" on open box drones with no accessories that are basically market price for used drones.

That sounds pretty horrible, no way should you have paid until they sent a proper itemized invoice with the proper drone model listed. But they did put in writing that they were sending the correct model so you are somewhat covered.

IMO the best thing you can do at this point is start the small claims legal process but then shortcut it by filing the paperwork with your credit card company asking to reverse the charges. So, submit a demand letter, keep all of your documentation, create a timeline of your correspondence with Autel along with their responses, and then file all of your documentation with your credit card company within the 30 or 60 day limit that your credit card offers.

Unfortunately, you will never break even on this deal but its better than being out another $1750 with nothing to show for it.

Reactions: DroneRat
Assuming you paid for this stuff on a credit card? Open a fraudulent charge claim on your credit card. That will get Autel's attention.

Have you disputed the charge on your Bank CC?

Reactions: DroneRat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo