Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Unable to Activate Autel Care

sorry i checked again but i didn't see where you posted exactly the issue you were having with autel care?
I didn't because I opened a ticket and I'm waiting to here back from them, the SN is not working and fair enough if its only US thats fine but its being posted in australian pages as an option, it was listed to buy off australian sellers etc, they can back flip on the decision thats fine but I expect my money back if thats the case

Are you aware the 3rd character of the serial number is the let O not the number 0 ?? Once I corrected this to register my Nano+ all went well

I am, I will leave it with customer service because we are well and truly outside of the 48hr window and take it from there

I am, I will leave it with customer service because we are well and truly outside of the 48hr window and take it from there
i had trouble, too. but autel answered and resolved my problem. what is the link to the web page where you are checking? i believe they might have a problem on their end. post the link URL pls. did you buy autel care already?

I just bought the Autel care directly from their website and activated it from there as well. The serial number took on the activation site.

Im actually on the fence... Autel Care (but its only for 1 yr max) or Asurion for 3yrs and no deductibles! - or both so when Autel care runs out then Asurion still got me covered except for un retrieved fly aways. (Yeah definitely putting one an airtag)

Im actually on the fence... Autel Care (but its only for 1 yr max) or Asurion for 3yrs and no deductibles! - or both so when Autel care runs out then Asurion still got me covered except for un retrieved fly aways. (Yeah definitely putting one an airtag)
lol, both will be fine if you are risk-adverse; however, you should be fine with just the first year of autel care. i wouldn't attach an airtag to my drone, that's not really necessary. instead try a beacon/finder from VIFLY Racing Drone – the most professional FPV racing drones in the market

I had the same issue. I bought EVO II Pro V3. Paired it with the controller unit. Once your pair them together the "clock" starts ticking on the time frame you have to buy and activate Autel Care. This issue is in my mind part of several issues Autel Robotics has in regard to customer support/marketing.

Autel Robotics should state up front that if you are considering their "care" package you should buy in at the same time you buy your drone and not if you receive your drone over a weekend. This would stop people from having the activation problem. And before you pair your controller and drone activate Autel Care first within their 48-time limit.

I find that Autel Robotics is very poor with exact startup instructions for registering the drone and getting a Care account activated. Also, Autel Robotics manuals are very poorly written. A lot of mistakes. They need an English Major to proofread their manuals. (one can tell a Chinese person, with poor command of English, wrote the manuals)

I had the same issue. I bought EVO II Pro V3. Paired it with the controller unit. Once your pair them together the "clock" starts ticking on the time frame you have to buy and activate Autel Care. This issue is in my mind part of several issues Autel Robotics has in regard to customer support/marketing.

Autel Robotics should state up front that if you are considering their "care" package you should buy in at the same time you buy your drone and not if you receive your drone over a weekend. This would stop people from having the activation problem. And before you pair your controller and drone activate Autel Care first within their 48-time limit.

I find that Autel Robotics is very poor with exact startup instructions for registering the drone and getting a Care account activated. Also, Autel Robotics manuals are very poorly written. A lot of mistakes. They need an English Major to proofread their manuals. (one can tell a Chinese person, with poor command of English, wrote the manuals)

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials